Ow 2 real villain theories

So far we know that Null sector is the major enemy unit we will see in ow 2,

But there’s gotta be someone or something commanding them… after all, those units are not omnics like zenyatta or mondatta… so they probably can’t think by themself.

My theory? I have none

But all i’ve been thinking about since day one, is that i hardly believe Athena is the only one artificial intelligence around the world of overwatch.
Perhaps there’s some evoluted version of Athena (even stronger than Program Anubis) like an evil computer virus that is scheming world domination behind the scenes

(For any man of cultures, remember xana from code lyoko? Something like that)

1 Like

Disorder!

The enemy of humanity is as qouted by Symmetra herself

Aside from Doomfist manipulating them, it’s almost certainly that omnic at the end of Storm Rising.

5 Likes

Ow’s real villain? The writing.

3 Likes

Code LYOKO was so GOOD!

3 Likes

here are some candidate villains:

• queen of junkertown / junkertown
  • hashimoto family (kanezaka)
  • gwishin (busan)
  • hypothetically, helix securities. remember that Ow is an illegal organization and could be forced to act to stop these “unauthorized agents”.
  • vishkar corporation (I still think “utopea” is not a city but actually that big ring / spaceship we see in the Ow trailer in what is thought to be suravasa / Indian map.
  • los muertos
  • gang deadlock
  • kace a king’s row with the help of the null sector

the “real” villain for me however remains the pact between talon and Null Sector to stop Ow to start the world conflict. The rest are useful mercenaries for this terrorist cause.

1 Like