Overwatchleague.com not providing league tokens?

So I was receiving tokens quite regularly when the next stage of Overwatch league began but for some reason the past few days have awarded me no tokens despite having the tab open the whole time and regularly moving my mouse so it would not go to sleep. I am from Canada so I completed the eligibility test, made sure I was logged in to receive rewards and everything the instructions on the website said to do.

I submitted a ticket and was told to post here, hopefully the QA department may fix this for me.

There are other details that may have hampered you. I have a guide in the Technical Discussion forum that explains key details:

1 Like

Thank you for replying with the guide, unfortunately I’ve double checked all these instructions and I’m doing everything like it says. I guess the only thing is that small blurb is that it may take 72 hrs to get tokens so if I don’t get any tokens by the end of tomorrow I’m gonna send another ticket.

Fair enough, yeah, the guide is designed to ensure all proper steps are taken. Granted whether Customer Service can do anything is not yet certain.