Overwatch x Twitch: Support a Streamer

so… color me ignorant but does subscribing my own account counts as a gifted sub?? O.o like I’d love to subscribe to emongg myself but if it won’t count… you know

I know that. T-Pain is still a random pick out of a good amount of other options. Unless he’s the only one who signed up/accepted the offer.

Wow all those streamers bought the watchpoint pack? :clown_face:

1 Like

Brigs original default skin is better than this “legendary”. This cost $18? Preview of things to come folks.

6 Likes

lol
they haven’t released the “free part 2” yet but we already have a starter pack for $40 and now they want to sell 1 skin for $18. I’m afraid to imagine how much people will have to pay for future skins.
Blizzard bosses looked at how much people spend on Apex skins and said we can get even MORE
I have 95%+ skins while playing ov1, but seeing such news, I believe that this % will only decrease with the release of ov2

6 Likes

Well, a wider audience of potential Overwatch players, would be a good thing.

Psa if you play on console you wont be able to use the skin till cross progression happens in october. Because thats not a crappy thing to do to a large chunk of the player base.

2 Likes

gift a cumulative of three (3) subscriptions of any tier to earn the reward

What kind of stupidity led them to think this was a good idea?

2 Likes

Add @danielfenner to make this list better. He’s the only streamer I like to support and it’s sad to see him not on the list.

1 Like

I really don’t think that many OW streamers are swimming in money, tbh. This event and list are gross, though.

1 Like

Pretty worrying he’s on this list; he’s not even an OW streamer and all he does is clickbait lmao. A lot of his criticisms are generally unfounded and play into aforementioned clickbait.

3 Likes

I’m not even going to support ow2 why would I support goofy nobodies ??

2 Likes

La skin no vale la pena, encima ni siquiera mencionan si es exclusiva de pc o consolas.
No gastaré mi dinero, ojalá y cambien eso, nos ven con cara de signos de pesos.

1 Like

I won’t support any streamer . Sorry but they don’t deserve it . Support some dude that sits on his butt all day playing games lol.
Nah , I would rather buy paintings made on the streets .

5 Likes

Just more proof that Blizzard/Overwatch team only cares about the content creators and less and less about the real players of the game.
Hilariously out of touch company.

6 Likes

jeff bezos be like ‘‘thanks for the $7.50 guys, really appreciate the support’’

6 Likes

Every time you think it couldn’t get worse with Blizzard, something like this comes out.

I guess that was the deal between OW and the streamers. “Play the game and we’ll do this promotion where you’ll get more subs than usual”. It’s not a good sign when you have to pay others to play a game. A really good game will catch on by itself and be played by many automatically.

We’ve gone from “Buy a cool Mercy Skin and support breast cancer research” to "Buy a mediocre skin and give your money to people who play video games and are, in some cases, millionaires. Well done !

12 Likes

I am absolutely annoyed.
I LOVE Starcraft crossover skins (here’s to hoping Sombra gets one).
I already missed Raynor Reinhardt and now this? I would rather straight up pay for this than donate to a streamer I would never watch a day in my life.

3 Likes

I’m chocked.

• Is it on purpose that you’re leaving out smaller but regular streamers who carried the game for the last years ?
  • Are you incompetent enough that you didn’t track who was playing your game on twitch for the last few years ?

I said it I like the idea, but I wanted to thank those whe kept my watching and playing the game, and so many are missing. Why the disrespect ?

4 Likes

There is nothing they need to fix