Overwatch won't launch since Windows update

Ever since I installed a Windows update Overwatch won’t launch. I have already tried relaunching Battle.net as an Administrator, restarting the computer, an Overwatch Scan & Repair, clearing Overwatch user preferences, deleting Blizzard Entertainment and Battle.net cache files, and reinstalling Overwatch and Battle.net; nothing has worked so far.

We cannot assist you without a DxDiag included in your post :slight_smile:

Hello, thanks for the reply. I tried to include a DxDiag but I didn’t see a way to attach a file and when I tried to include a link it said that wasn’t allowed. The only way I can seem to get you this information is through a broken link: docs.google (. c o m) /document/d/1-1Tug0NFp75I-_JbzEIS9-fgHYj5HBN66yhKBCwaovg/edit?usp=sharing

In the future, just highlight the link and click </> on the toolbar.

Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:
Fault bucket 1909040997256877536, type 5
Event Name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Razer Synapse 3.exe

12/24/2021 7:54 PM Application Error Faulting application name: Razer Synapse 3.exe, version: 3.1.627.5,
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Synapse3\WPFUI\Framework\Razer Synapse 3 Host\Razer Synapse 3.exe

This solution for this is covered in the known issues pinned at the top of the forum:

This worked! Thank you so much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.