Overwatch won't actually launch PC

Did you install any additional software after windows reinstall? razer central? asus xonar sonic studio? nvidia experience? if u do, turn it all off in tack menager > autorun, reboot PC, and tell us if u still have a problem.

It looks like Asus Sonic Studio was the culprit. Relaunched a couple of times to make sure this wasn’t a false positive and it looks like it’s starting consistently now. Rather annoying considering I use this software to switch between speaker and headphones, but I suppose I’ll live

1 Like

any fix for ntdll.dll? all other games runs fine and OW1 worked perfectly. OW2 has been broken for me since launch.

Aye, good news is I’ve found if u restart Sonic Studio once OW2 is already loaded it causes no issues. :sunglasses:

However if u start game with it loaded game won’t launch even though Battlenet launcher states ‘Playing’ & u have to switch the OW2 exe off in Task Manager as it gets stuck.

I’ve found DDU uninstaller handy in the past, in that part of my life when I was a Team Red GPU fanboy that I’d like to forget :laughing:

Not sure which patch addressed it, but OW2 started working and I no longer get a launch error on startup. Unfortunately it’s been a while since I played, so can’t give much more info (within the past week or two).

It was “C:\Windows\System32\RzChromaSDK64.dll” for me thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.