Hi, so I recently got a new computer and I wanted to start playing games on it, and Overwatch was one of those games. I’d like to run the game at 144fps+ but I can’t seem to hit it whenever there’s more than 1 character on screen. My graphics settings are all turned to low or off in order to help this but it still can’t seem to even hit 144. I’ve been trouble shooting with a friend for awhile and we discovered that Overwatch is only using CPU and no GPU at all (GPU usage is at 0 for Overwatch). I’ve tried a whole bunch of things in the Nvidia Control Panel and Intel Graphics Settings options but I can’t seem to fix this issue. I’ve tried updating all my drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling Overwatch, anything we could think of and we’re still not getting results. Any help will help as we’re completely out of ideas. Thanks!
Can you post a DxDiag file? This will help us get more details about your system and possible provide suggestions:
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
- Open the file in Windows Notepad, then press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy all text to the clipboard.
- Start a new reply, and type two sets of four squiggly lines and then place the cursor in between and press Ctrl+V to paste the Contents in a code block. Example:
Paste your DxDiag File Here
Also, go through these guides if you have not already:
I’d send it but it seems I’m over the character limit for posting when I try. Should I split it up to send it or upload it to someplace where it could be easily viewed? EDIT: I actually got it after looking through those posts you linked. I guess I shoud’ve specified I have and RTX card and it could’ve been fixed much faster. Thanks for helping!
A post was split to a new topic: [SPFGdotEXE] Overwatch using CPU and no GPU