Overwatch stuttering a lot

Ive tried everything to fix the stuttering I get on overwatch and nothing works. I get 50 fps when it isn’t stuttering and then it just drops to 1 fps every 10 seconds. how do I fix this?

Please include a DxDiag if you’d like members of the community to help you troubleshoot.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)

Reboot your PC, then only open Overwatch and play until you experience the issue. Exit the game, then follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply. This is my preferred method of looking over these reports.

If you don’t want community help (I don’t work at Blizzard), and require staff assistance specifically (they answer some threads, but not all), you’ll want to open a ticket.

8QrGxPjm for pastebin

Possibly this: Known Technical Support Issues - Updated Oct 13, 2021 - #19 by Drakuloth

I also see this crash:

Problem signature:
P1: igxpun.exe

Which is a piece of software related to the GPU driver, so it possibly it has an issue. You could try reinstalling.

If these don’t help, you’ll want to look at overheating as the cause of your stutters.