Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

I watched though overwatchleague.com and got the tokens, but I do not find any skin, what I am missing? :confused:

Do you have hero Gallery filters turned on? If yes please turn them off and check again

oh my, I think that it was only related to league filter, but any filter bugs it lol, found all skins, now looking for the missing spray on my library lol

The spray will appear in a future patch of the game

4 Likes

I have not gotten the last skins that was supposed to drop during finals?? Have all others

Can we earn the skins during the replay?
I have lack 1 hā€¦ :frowning:

yes you will be able to get rewards during the encore

1 Like

I havenā€™t received the 100 tokens, the skins and the spray but yesterday Iā€™ve watched all the ALL STAR live. And because of this problem, I canā€™t buy the Lucio skin because I havenā€™t enough tokens

Wyoming, a question:

The perks state that the tokens has to be redeemed until the end of the year, right? Does that mean the token codes expire or all of our tokens will disappear at the end of the year?

Hey there, with all of the broadcasts wrapped up there is very little that I can do about any missed tokens. If you need more tokens you will need to purchase them on your game platform store.

What that rule means is that you must log onto the Overwatch game client at least once from the time of your last reward drop before December 31st, 2021 to claim any pending rewards. This also includes any skins you have earned from watching Overwatch League or Overwatch Contenders. Your token balance in the game will remain intact as it shows even after December 31st, 2021. You do not have to spend that token balance right away.

3 Likes

Okay, thank you for your answer :smile:

Overwatch League is now in its offseason

Hello everyone! With the Encore broadcast of the Grand Finals now concluded, the 2021 Overwatch League season is now over. As a quick reminder, this is the last official day to collect any of the All-Stars skins from the Overwatch League Vault. They cost 200 tokens a piece. If you need more tokens, you will need to purchase them on your respective game platform store. There are no more opportunties to get any more tokens for free from watch Overwatch League broadcasts before these skins goes away.

PC/Battle.net - Xbox One - PlayStation 4 - Nintendo EShop Console App

Overwatch Contenders continues this week, last chance for Pharah and Ana Contenders skins.

Overwatch Contenders resumes for the Korea and Australia regions. All of these broadcasts are early morning times for North American audiences. As a reminder, for the month of September, you earn Pharah for 5 hours watched, Ana for 10 hours watched. I estimate there might be enough hours remaining to get 10 hours clocked if you donā€™t have any hours in already, but that is not a guarentee. Starting next week we should see two new Contenders skins up for grabs in the month of October as Australia, China, North America, and Europe finish their respective Contenders seasons.

There is also going to be Overwatch Collegiate tournaments starting soon and any broadcast matches on the Overwatch Contenders channel should be rewards eligible for Overwatch Contenders skins, but I donā€™t have any specific schedule on that yet.

4 Likes

I will mention that the All-Stars Vault event will actually end on September 28th at 2:00 PM (14:00) EST which right after that we will likely get the Malevento map and maybe a skin challenge for it.

1 Like

Do you have confirmation of this? According to the official sites, today is the last listed day, which I anticipate the skins to be pulled on the 27th at 11:00 AM PDT/2:00 PM PDT. While Tuesdays is the usual patch day. I do not want to mislead people thinking there is more time than what is officially listed to get these skins.

Normally events end a day or two after what the officially put out and if you look at the in-game in time it mentions ā€˜ENDS IN 1 DAYā€™ but when it does it 2:00 PM (14:00) EST it will go to ā€˜ENDS IN 23 HOURSā€™ which they have done that with all of the skin challenges and the Anniversary 2021 event.

1 Like

Normally yes, but when it comes to these limited skins, they usually date the end date for the Monday before the actual pull time. This time it is Sunday, so as a precaution we must assume they are getting pulled early.

2 Likes

Yeah but you will see what I am talking about tomorrow and plus correct me if I am wrong I donā€™t think they have ever ended an event on a Monday normally they do it Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

For the most part, they rotate a promotion/mini-event/season on Tuesday at 11 AM, but there have been weird instances in the past where they pull a sequence of a specific event of some sort early.

1 Like

From what I can remember they ended up pulling the Halloween Terror 2016 and Uprising (Archvies) 2017 event a few hours earlier than expected which for Uprising (Archives) 2017 in particular it was by accident so they apologies for that and an hour later they ended up bringing back the event and extended it for an extra 24 hours.