Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

I can honestly say I’m very upset now.

I spent my entire weekend watching, stayed up every night and lost a lot of sleep, not to mention all the other things I skipped this weekend. Watched every minute of every live stream + every encore, and I still haven’t got the tokens for it.

All the time, I had the pink dot on the site, and the diamon icon on youtube (with text connected), and I never ever had any issues in the past. This is simply no fun at all.

I can live without the tokens themselves, but I REALLY want the spray you get for watching 4 hours, which I truly hope is still registered for me, or else it would be a complete outrage.

Please, any info on this is super appriciated, are Blizzard aware of it?

2 Likes

It’s a Blizzard newsletter. Log into your account at battle.net and go to your account.

Account Details > Communication Preferences > Check the box for “Receive News and Special Offers from Blizzard Entertainment”

This particular email can be found at the following address:
http://view.em.blizzard.com/?qs=656cf6aaf5fa368cae5086389b812e8c7369bf32987db70691f773da4d90a92718dfd637030dbd0ea06256db448573a7ad8f494adff1ccfd78eaa9a6e6d24778d80ead5ab838d42ecb96de2499b40b50

2 Likes

Such wisdom must be protected at all cost. Thank you, powerful player.

There have been some issues of tokens not earning earlier during the event, but most appears to be resolved shortly after WyomingMyst relayed that Blizzard was awarding tokens retroactively.

I know that WyomingMyst has advised against running both YouTube and OWL website simultaneously in previous posts.

My only speculations for you not seeing the tokens would be tied to an unexpected delay, the tokens going to a different platform, or if you are no longer in a country/region that would allow this promotion.

I never had problems earning tokens by watching on both platforms before, even in very recent events, such as June Joust. Got no other platform, only PC. I haven’t changed any region, it surely allows this promotion here.

2 Likes

after today’s encore: 3 hour stream - received 0 tokens.
This is the first weekend that watching OWL on YT is broke.
please Blizzard / OWL fix it :frowning: - missed about 60 tokens this weekend alone

2 Likes

Made a ticket to Blizzard, I hope things can be fixed. Just want to be sure I got the 4 hours watched registered, don’t even care about the tokens themselves.

I mean, I have the proof if you look at Youtube History, it’s all registered there, hope that can help.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I have a quick few reminders for everyone, any owed tokens are likely only delayed and should arrive in your game account sometime within the next day or so. That being said, remember the deadline to get the Ana Haroeris skin is Tuesday, July 20th at 11 AM PDT. There are no more token opportunities to earn befor this skin is gone, so if needed be prepared to make a purchase on your preferred game platform’s marketplace.

PC/Battle.net - Xbox One - PlayStation 4 - Nintendo eShop (available on the Switch)

As a reminder, none of the three sprays have been released yet and we have only seen the design for May Melee’s Tournament Spray. Those will appear in the game in a future patch (sorry I do not know when).

Overwatch League is now on a break through Friday, July 30th.

There are two more days of Contenders broadcasts starting tomorrow at 12 PM Pacific Daylight Time. I estimate that if you watch all four remaining broadcasts, you should earn both the Roadhog (5-hour) and Widowmaker (10-hour) Contenders skins, but there is little margin for error at this point. The first three days have been very smooth so I am hoping that will continue this week… knock on wood.

On a personal note, I do apologize for not being active with my usual Overwatch related activities like this. As I have mentioned before, I am currently involved in a fun and exciting project and most of my time and energy is being put into it. Thanks for your understanding. (^^)v

6 Likes

I sure hope because I have yet to receive any tokens yet.

1 Like

unfortunately - still no tokens :confused:
@Xade where do you check your time watched on youtube history ?

There is no way to count watched time

I think íou’ve mistyped

The Overwatch Path to Pro team is investigating an issue with Chrome web browsers that may prevent BattleNet logins from working correctly on http://OverwatchLeague.com/contenders. As a workaround follow these steps!

I watched every single game. Both regular and encores. Didn’t receive my D.Va skin. Think it will pop up eventually? I never had an issue with any other of the tournament skins. The fact that others got theirs and I didn’t I’m concerned I’m beat. Watched regular matches on OWL website and encores on YouTube.

1 Like

Alright, got contender’s Widow today finally.

@WyomingMyst : Still 0 token drop since Thursday. Watched all games and more than half of the encore games. Got the D.Va skin though.

3 Likes

Mei melee spray coming in summer games update tomorrow?

Just a heads up, OWL Recall Division survey emails are being sent out. Last time I didn’t get an email when some others did, so I think it might be just random who gets them.

1 Like

I still have not received the contenders roadhog skin even though I have already received the widow one which takes longer to earn.

yep, no owl tokens, on friday everything went, from saturday 0 tokens from homepage or youtube, but contender’s widow dropped after 12 hours, fix errors before each broadcast :sleeping:

1 Like

I had no problems with earning tokens until July 16. I watched all the matches 16-18 jul, but I received only 15 tokens. it’s disgusting. All mood is spoiled.

3 Likes