Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

I have the Brig skin but I never got the Echo skin please. This shouldn’t be happening as I have the required view times obviously.

1 Like

Hey Blizz Tech Support, I have the same issue as Megamanny and have the 15h Brig skin but not the Echo one. Is it possible to look into this?

1 Like

Like you i have the brig skin but didn’t have the Echo one

1 Like

Literally the same problem. Have had the Brigitte skins unlocked for a while, but the Echo ones are still missing.

1 Like

I hope everyone has been able to get tokens this year, thus far over the last two weekends of games I think I’ve racked up about 200 using the OWL website main page.
Other things I’ve been doing beforehand:

• logging out of the forums hours before watching as I’ve been getting logged out of the OWL site mid-stream.
  • I believe I have the Notifications for the page set to ‘Allow’ and I have no ad-blockers installed.
  • Go into Site Settings and delete the cookies for the OWL page and refreshing, reallowing the cookies and then logging in and watching from the home page, only refreshing to see if I’m still logged into the site. I will delete cookies before EVERY live stream I intend to watch to be sure.

The games have probably been the best yet so far and I hope you’re all enjoying them. Good luck and all the thanks should go to the forum devs and supports who have been tracking ways to help people with the reward system over the past years.

Additionally, make sure you have your Youtube, PC, console and Blizzard accounts are connected, I found last week my YT account hadn’t been connected for some reason when I had done it during the Experimental Card tournament so have a look and make sure everything is in order.

On the contrary, is there anyone else who unlocked Echo skins at the start of April, but the Brig skin still is missing? I watched every stream from last Monday, so I should have over 8 hours needed for Brig skin (since I already have 7+hours logged), but it still didn’t unlock after today’s stream. I’m thinking the issue of getting Brig but not Echo/getting Echo skin but not unlocking Brig even after 20+ hours in April might be related…

I’m 100% sure that I’ve watched more than 15 hours on contenders website and still didn’t get Brigitte skin, I’ve got Echo skin only.

I have watched almost every stream where you can get hours for the brig skin this month except for maybe two or three and I still do not have the brig skin.

The same here :frowning: Now are EU matches so I watching and praying for BRIG skin.

yey, today came brig and rein skins, took a little longer (watched almost the whole month) but now finally worked for me and my friend

Hope that works for me, still waiting on brig after 25+ hrs watched.

1 Like

Still have to receive Echo skin when I already got Brig.

I’ve had to submit another ticket at this point… that I have at least 8 hours this month for Echo, but nothing for Brigette. I have switched browsers midway through the month to see if that was the issue, but I have passed through the 15 hour threshold on both Chrome and Firefox if the browser issue was the case, but it seems like a glitch again at this point. I’ve even switched from Chrome to Firefox on iOS and still nothing yet right before the end of the month. Green light has always been on and I have gotten OWL tokens from the past few weekends so I know that drops have been dropping. My YouTube is also connected to my Blizzard account, although for Contenders I have been viewing on the Overwatch Contenders site, volume on, and with the tab left open on the desktop unobstructed. Not sure what else to do at this point.

1 Like

Yea im starting to get worried as well, I’ma watch tonights stream as well but I’m well over 15 hours at this point and I only have brig and not echo

Same here, i don’t get the echo skin but i get the brigitte skin. I’m still watching in hope to get it but the deadline is close :confused:

I think I will do this as well. I still haven’t got the Brig skin, watched both Streams for Korean Contenders (Monday&Tuesday), tried clearing cookies (I do this every time before playing stream), tried different browsers, etc, but still no drop on any accounts… dunno why this is happening.
I am a bit worried after creating a ticket, since last time they did tell me they had no way of making it available/tracking hours manually… but I did also mention the Brig skin dropping but not Echo, which seems to definitely be a bug.

I also still don’t have the Brig skin, even though I have caught every Contenders broadcast since my last post. Have also cleared cookies and tried different browsers with no solution. Green dot is present, battlenet permissions are in place, website permissions are all allowed, adblocker is off, linked to youtube (even though I know that’s for OWL), and periodic stream refresh shows I am remaining logged in during the streams now. Like user above, tab is open, volume is up. All to no avail. Sigh.

1 Like

Finally got the Brigitte skin after a whole month of “watching”.
Feels like it is done on purpose just to force ppl to watch for longer.

4 Likes

I’ve watched more than 15 hours and unlocked Brigitte’s skin, however still no trace of Echo’s when it’s supposed to be the 7-hour reward

Hi, is there any information on when the OWL skins (the grey/white ones) will go Live? I watched OWL these 2 last weekends and got the tokens for watching but no skin or spray yet