Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

I did login last night after watching the Korea Contenders stream [on three different devices at once] to find that Brigitte had been added. So hopefully I can get the Echo one to show up before the week is out. Though with last nights stream only lasting 2 hours and a bit, it’s running slim on streams to get them still. =\

That’s not good, Echo is suppose to be the first skin, are you sure you did not get it?

Yeah. I checked that right after seeing the Brigitte one was there. No Echo Contenders skins.

Edit: Just checked again, Brigitte Contenders Away and Home skins show up, but nothing for Echo.

Yeah, you are not the only one. Right now I don’t even have a recommended course of action at this time, but I am trying to find an answer.

Same. Got the Echo contenders skin right at the beginning of the month. Have watched most Contenders streams since. Still no Brigitte contenders skin. Hope if there are issues, they provide an exception for earning the skin and retroactively grant it to players who met a certain threshold, as they did with the first month of this promotion last year with the Mercy contenders skin.

I’m surprised nobody is talking about it here yet, but there is currently a poll on OWL’s Twitter that will determine the OWL gray skin for the first tournament. It’s a shame I don’t have Twitter so can’t vote myself.

Happy nonetheless that all of the options are heroes that weren’t part of the season one batch. (Winston, Zarya, Mei, Ana)

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. It looks like there’s 1 day left to vote and Ana has a commanding lead with about 16000 votes, roughly 6500 votes over the next highest pick (Winston) with 35000 total votes cast.

2 Likes

Thank you for the current standings, I could not see that myself since (unless I’m mistaken) you need to have voted to see that. And that’s great to hear, I would have voted Ana myself as well. Was not expecting my favorite hero to get picked for the first tourney.

Just a heads-up, the overwatchleague/contenders page does not load the video right now (the Korean Contenders stream started on youtube).
*Edit it is working now

The Korean-broadcast stream is up, but not the English-one… give it a minute

2 minutes later. English stream is also now live, but the website is not yet activated. Hang tight

5 minutes later… okay Contenders website live with this morning Korea stream! Have fun kids. I am off to bed. I’ll catch up on messages in the morning.

1 Like

Same here - Got Echo no issues, easily over 15hrs watched so far and still no Brig

1 Like

Clearly the contenders counter is broken. I’ve had every stream but one open from the start to the end and the Brig skin refuses to get unlocked.
If we count that the stream lengths were on average 2 hours, it still should’ve netted over 20 hours. That’s while ignoring the collegiate playoffs that were catch up streams from last month.

1 Like

I got the brigette skin but didn’t get Echo. I’m so confused.

What is the overwatch league skin we are supposed to get?

I have only missed the second to last contenders Korea stream and have not received the brig skin. I got the echo skin just fine but like a lot of other people here, I just can’t seem to unlock the brig one.

There is still a day left to vote on the next OWL skin. You can find the link in post 2489. It looks very likely that it will be Ana, and that skin won’t be available until May 7th, where you’ll need to watch 4 hours of OWL that weekend.

They were not referring to the actual Overwatch League skin. they’re having problems getting an OverWatch contenders skin that they should have already learned.

A problem that appears to be affecting multiple users

2 Likes

Can’t unlock Brig skin here as well. Got Echo and previous month’s skins no problem. Over 15 hrs watched now.

Do we know May’s skins yet?

Nope not yet, usually it is not announced until the day of the first event in that month.

weird, im getting all the contenders skins with no problem