Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Okay no worries :slight_smile:

You are already doing so many things that Blizz should be doing, I don’t think anyone has any point in putting anything on you, I honestly don’t want to think about the state of information on this forum about things like this if it were not for you doing it. Don’t worry about it, really

same story in my case :confused:

Yeah, Green dot issue for me too, I’m using Firefox.

Hoping it gets resolved.

Yeah, when I was first watching the livestream for the Overwatch Contenders for Australia, the green dot was only there for 30 seconds to a minutes and then it was just gone. I tried refreshing, but still the same result.

This needs to be fixed ASAP because I won’t be able to get any drops like this.

I do see the green dot.

EU, Opera GX

Green dot disappears after a minute, broadcast runs with no issue though.
Is it just a visual glitch though?
Like it is green just not visible?
I assume it would be red if not working properly?

I hope that it is indeed just a visual glitch.
I’m continuing to leave the stream on and hoping I see the Bastion skin on my account after the next stream.

And really it was the case. It disappeared for me as well.

I am having the very same problem. The green dot appears on mine for 1 min and 20 secs, then disappears even when I am actively watching it. I have to refresh the browser every 2 mins.

Internal Error 500 is causing the green dot to vanish.

That’s the only update I’ve seen so far regarding this issue.

The fact that there is a error relating to authentication likely means watch time is not being tracked.

Thanks for the tips, I will include that in my report.

I think we are done for matches of the night. Next matches will be on the 14th. Will update appropriately if I get any news.

3 Likes

What time zone is this in? PDT?, right?

Glad to read that it wasn’t just me that had the issue of the green dot constantly disappearing, it was very annoying.

thanks to wyoming for the good work and the answers to the players!

Times are now dynamically displayed in your local time zone!

It’s in the first sentence of the post you replied to. If you’re in PDT, then it will display in PDT. Additionally, if you mouseover the time, it should display a few different timezones for context.

Oh, yea I saw that. In another post this person made it said use timezoneconverter. com to convert so I was confused. Also I was really hoping that they were actually different times for me because they’re so early in the morning for me lol. Anyways, thanks.

Well they haven’t said anything on twitter yet, or really anything during the stream. So I’m going to guess they aren’t closer to fixing anything and we aren’t going to be compensated for an issue on their end.

I woke up at 2:30am for this :frowning:

wait, its 4 pm ESt for me. what time did the stream start??

so my friend whats the update I just woke up I see a lot has happened