Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Does anyone know how long the last two contender matches are gonna be? I totally forgot to watch the ones on Monday.

Because this is my last chance at getting widow. Don’t wanna miss a skin.

I watched it for more than 10 hours.
roadhog Contenders skin is get in
But Widowmaker Contenders skin is not drop…

Just an update to my previous post. 20 tokens dropped for me for the duration of the entire weekend when I actually watched the whole thing + encores. Friday dropped some, then saturday + sunday nothing. A few days have passed now and I still haven’t received them. Is the “The tokens might be delayed” thing still going or who can I approach for help with this issue? Customer support? Apparently from what I can read a whole lot were affected with the “no drops” issue. This weekend of all possible weekends.

4 Likes

I am missing tokens from about 4 broadcasts last weekend as well

3 Likes

I got mine and just filled it out so I should have 165 tokens now

1 Like

Still no tokens from the live-streams

1 Like

Dallas Fuel May Melee spray has dropped with the 2021 Summer Games update.

5 Likes

I also didn’t receive any tokens from broadcasts and encores from last week.

1 Like

Finally right!?

4 Likes

point at contenders disappears again every 5 minutes, not good, have my skins, but my friend doesn’t yet, and with some the MM Mei is said to have disappeared, mine is gone too

edit: at the moment the point remains

2 Likes

I’m also missing my MM-Mei skin. Likely a bug when they added the Sprinkles skin.

2 Likes

Greetings, I have confirmed with Community Manager Josh Nash that the Overwatch dev team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. No ETA at this time.

Cheers! (^^)v

4 Likes

Oh damn my MM-Mei :frowning: hope they fix it quickly.

Blizzard’s Soon™ strikes again :joy:

It’s missing from the list in my Hero Gallery as well, but I have it still equipped.
In the Hero Gallery it appears invisible, but it still works fine ingame.

If I would unequip it though, I would probably be unable to re-equip it again.

1 Like

Do we know what the June Joust one looks like?

Thankfully I have it equipped, I was just checking to see if anyone had the same issue

1 Like

Same, and I got Sprinkles and now I can’t use it!

Just realized there’s an OWL spray to achieve.

How to get it? Watch for 4h again?

The spray is no longer obtainable but yes, you had to have watched 4 hours of May Melee broadcasts on May 6-8.

anyone had already gotten widow and roadhog contenders? i knew i already watched more than 10 hrs, but got none.