Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Dunno if it’s just me, but I haven’t gotten my tokens from the last hour and when I refreshed the YouTube stream, it no longer showed the connected diamond icon. No matter how many times I refresh or which browser I use, the connected icon doesn’t show. I can’t even watch it on the OWL site as it’s not streaming there anymore for some reason

1 Like

Can anyone say how many hours have been streamed so far from Thursday till now, including the encores? I too didn’t get any points on Thursday or Friday, but now I see that I have exactly 50 points added, but I’ve watched everything so far so I want to check if it’s just me that is this far behind.

EDIT: My bad, I’m at 60 points added, not 50.

Yeah still nothing, really odd, I never struggle before, always getting drops smoothly, but no tokens yet. :frowning: Getting really annoying, I want that 4 hours for the spray, already had the D.Va skin so can’t even check if I have 4 hours…

The Thursday + Encore drops were also delayed for me, afterwards though, the tokens seem to be dropping regularly and I exclusively have the stream open on the YouTube mobile site.

All told, I’ve gotten 110 tokens (22+ hours) from the past 4 streams.

1 Like

Watched litterally every minute and only got 10 tokens, every stream + every encore, with pink dot on site and diamond icon on Youtube :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Having issues with encore drops.
Are they really delayed?
I have been watching from OWL website where everything works fine most of the time

1 Like

I haven’t had a single token since Thursday and I have ~800 tokens, so yes, it’s a coincidence.

Edit : Final of Summer Showdown is over and I got 0 token and watched all streams live since Thursday (+ half the encore games)

4 Likes

So like I thought, I’m way behind. First time getting these kind of issues though. Also, just like others on here, I got D.Va just fine but didn’t get a single token on Thursday.

2 Likes

Glad it’s not just not me. Normally I never struggle. Hopefully it will be fixed.

1 Like

I am having the same issues too the Connected Icon just Disappeared and i was like WHA and also from the last encore i got only 5 tokens but i watched ALL THE LIVE like WHAT >.<

No token drops for the entire live stream yesterday and the entire encore stream watching on youtube with a connected account. Maybe delayed but it usually worked like a charm. Since I already owned the D’va Grey skin i cant tell wether i achieved 4 hours or not for the spray, but I should have by watch time alone.

2 Likes

Me too. Haven’t had a single token since Thursday

A trick I do before the start of every event is to watch it on Chrome and clear the browser history, passwords, cache etc and close the browser. I would launch it again and sign into Youtube after.

1 Like

Nothing from the final either :frowning: this is no fun

4 Likes

I watched all encore matches of Summer Showdown so far on youtube (logged in and connected) and also the live finals of Summer Showdown on the owl website (logged in and red dot at all times). I got no tokens so far. Before Summer Showdown the youtube connection worked for me.

Hope that Blizzard at least gives the spray.

1 Like

The dot on the OWL website should be pink. If it’s red, it means there’s a problem and you’re not earning rewards

mb, i meant the pink dot

2 Likes

Anyone else had issues with the encore from yesterday ? the stream was atleast 6 hours( i didnt watch it fully ) ; so should have given me 30 tokens but didn’t receive any tokens ?
What the bloody hell? :confused: :anger:

3 Likes

Anyone got yesterday’s tokens?
This is so annoying.

5 Likes

Hey PowerPlay, is there any way you can send me that promotional July e-mail from the League, or you (or anyone) know any way to trigger the e-mail to me sent? It sounds stupid, but I really like to see those e-mails :point_right: :point_left:, and this time (strangely) it was not sent to me

1 Like