Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Yes they will

It is believed there will be a new opportunity in the future to get those skins again. Whether it be through this season’s promos or not is unknown

You should try to keep the stream focused, but at the very least make sure the volume is not muted and make sure a part of the streaming window is in view.

5 Likes

10 more tokens from the encore. A total of 50 tokens from day 1. This proves the encore matches give OWL tokens as well.

1 Like

Did you saw the encore games from the web?

OWL app isn’t letting me login =/ everytime I attempt to login it just directs me to the homepage of the app.

Guess I’ll use Chrome on Android to farm extra hours while I sleep. I am too tired to be on the PC any longer. I just do not trust the YouTube mobile app counting my hours.

I’ve watched 7hrs of OWL and haven’t got any token drops from 4hrs+. I have link my accounts and have been logged in the entire time. I should have around like 15 or 20 tokens now. Is there anything I can do? The same problem occured yesterday too. TL;DR: I only got about half of the tokens I was suppost to get and basically haven’t received like 4 or 3 drops of tokens

Your post is confusing Raphael. You said you didn’t get any tokens or only got about half? If you only got about half and have been watching on YouTube, then that is working right as it takes as much as a day for the tokens to drop.

I don’t see the diamond thing in YT. I connected my acc from both the YT page and blizzard website.

Also i got tokens only once through the OWL website even though I watched few more hours afterwards.

It is right below the video player on the YouTube desktop page or mobile app. Note, if you are on a alternate device like console, connecting may not work.

Also make sure you are on the Overwatch League channel and not on a co-stream on the PlayOverwatch channel.

I am on PC and I don’t see any of those buttons.

Post me a screenshot if you can.

Edit: Nvm. I found out what the issue is.
it is boardcased on PlayOverwatch channel and it doesn’t have it only there.

I watched through overwatchleague.com and only got half I think. Sorry for the confusion

If you are still having trouble then, try working through my troubleshooting steps in the starting post.

Btw how do I know which blizzard account is connected to the current YT account? It didn’t ask me to login to or anything.

Go to account.blizzard.com/connections and see which Google account is linked to your Blizzard Account (Google and YouTube are the same)

Since yesterday, I got 45 tokens. with that, I got exactly 200 tokens and bought the Lucio emote.
For the last 3-4 hours, I didn’t got any tokens. I didn’t touched the stream.

EDIT: I watched on the YouTube channel. Not the website.

If you were watching on YouTube, please wait up to 24 hours for tokens to arrive.

2 Likes

Ive watched the matches after encore on the league site and got only 15 tokens. The whole stream was longet than 3 hrs.

I had the stream open for the entire 8 hrs or so. Only got 20 tokens for 4hrs but since I watched on Youtube ill wait for 24hrs like Wyomingmyst suggested.

I’m seeing a total of 75 tokens as the current total for tokens this weekend.
15 for Day 1 West
25 for Day 1 East
10 for Encore
25 for the remainder of Day 2 West.

Looking at the stream durations on YT, they’re all roughly the same, but it’s likely that partial hours are counted (i.e. Day 1 West may be worth 3.75 hours). These tokens were earned via OWL website with pink dot.

Edit: received delayed 10 tokens after the OWL matches were over between this post (20:08) and now (21:17) while playing OW. Added them to Day 2 West total.

2 Likes