Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

Not likely, the people on that account are North American and likely in bed by now.

I have the dot turning red every other minute without me doing anything on my end, connection is perfectly stable as well. Pretty annoying that I have to stop and restart the stream every like two minutes to keep earning time towards the skins…

Rewards are NOT region locked. With the exception of China broadcasts, you can watch any region to earn skins.

1 Like

i tweeted this on there twitter owcontender i hope people see that and highlight it if you guys go there and see my tweet please type in there or please i really want the rein skin i have got up and really going to watch hours of this i dont want another MERCYSKIN bug happen

Thanks for the confirmation! ill keep play/pausing to keep mine green.

I don’t recommend doing that frequently, maybe once every hour is not a bad idea.

Once again, Typically its green dot working and red dot means error. Going blank is a little unknown for me.

1 Like

Yeah. but for me it is literally turning red all the time, so if red means error and green is fine, then I have something messing up every 120 seconds or so. Pretty annoying.
Aaand it turned red again -.-

For you Kinamura, please work through my troubleshooting guide in the starting post.

I turn on the broadcast, there is a green circle, after two minutes it just disappears, notice it disappears and does not turn red when I update the broadcast, the green circle appears

1 Like

dude you have notice it and be reporting it so i have my trust in you i m sure we will be rewarded lets just watch it and please do post this to the people upstairs i mean i hope this get sort out as u said we should be good if we see the green dot so i will wait for an update and watch this as im i hope they can still register my hours as watch cause i really want the rein skin

I understand just remember to be ready to also watch additional broadcasts throughout this month. Even if this broadcast goes completely glitched, there are lots of hours still remaining this month, but I will investigate as much as possible.

dude if i m awake i will watch all of them btw do u get skin if i watch the recordings ?

No… live broadcasts only

well then i will watch as many as i can if im awake at the time it comes usually it does come when im awake

Already did that, even though it did work perfectly fine back in December for the last streams.
PC with Win 10, Chrome 89.0.4389.82 has the issue of always switching to red dot, Opera GX 73.0.3856.415 has no dot at all (all of that when browsing from Germany ^^).
Did try to do everything from the troubleshooting list, even though I didn’t do it in order, tried a couple of things from the list before I looked at the list.

To confirm is your Blizzard BattleNet account also assigned to Germany? Check at account.blizzard.com

Yup, it is, everything is assigned to Germany.

I’ve gotten all of the skins so far but this time while watching the green dot disappears after 2 minutes. Anyone else having that problem? The broadcast is the only thing running.

If you scroll up, the last 20+ replies are about the green dot doing things it should not do, so yes, other people are having this issue as well :wink:

2 Likes

I have the same problem, it doesn’t turn red but just disappears