Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

I received Echo with no problems

Don’t know exactly when I got them, but I checked a while ago and saw that I got the Echo skins - I do know that I several streams because the times were listed differently or not at all, so I believe that the hours were counted correctly.

Hey MVP, I feel like i watched well over 10 hours of live Contender matches and still haven’t received the Rein skin.
I made sure to watch on the contenders home page with the green light to show i’m earning the rewards.

Is there anything I can do to receive it?

Brig unlocked for me during today’s matches. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got both skins already for this month! Thank you so much Blizzard! That was much faster than any other month.

1 Like

I got Echo but not Brig!
Another screw-up from them.

Why would it be “another screw-up” from them? Echo is the first of the two that gets unlocked.

Yep can confirm got echo just now

Brigitte received here.

It may have been a screw up from me. I misstated in earlier Tweets and Posts that Birg came first. Its actually Echo first this month. Keep watching for Brigitte.

My sincere apologies for any confusion.

3 Likes

brigitte is more important than echo

New OWL spray unlockable for 25 credits ???

I was messing around the menu when I stumbled upon the “Venomous” by Leon spray in the OWL menu. I could buy it for Junkrat. I can equip it but I can no longer find it in the OWL menu… anyone noticed that ?

That spray has nothing to do with Overwatch League itself. Its actually a fan-created spray from a youth in Australia who apparently suffers from a chronic illness of some sort (we know nothing beyond that). It will appear in your standard loot box distribution or can be purchased for 25 . It cannot be purchased for Overwatch League tokens . Find it in the Junkrat Spray section of your Hero Gallery.

1 Like

what skins have i missed so far Mr. Myst

ahh i found your drops twitter! i gave you a follow :heart:

looks like rein, bastion, zen, junk, torb, lucio, sym, mercy

Month 7 Hours 15 Hours 18 Hours 20 Hours
October Symmetra Mercy
November Torjborn Lucio
December Zenyatta Junkrat Symmetra* Mercy*
March Bastion** Reinhardt**

*In the later matches during the month of October, some of the hours failed to record preventing many users from successfully earning the Symmetra and Mercy skins. As such a second chance opportunity was granted for users in the month of December by watching 18 and 20 hours respectively. It is not expected there will be second chance opportunities in future months.
** Due to malfunctions during early broadcasts in the month of March, hours required were reduced from 7 hours to 3 hours for Bastion, and 15 hours to 10 hours for Reinhardt.

2 Likes

I was surprised to see that spray pop up in a loot box earlier this week. I remember saying, “hmm that’s odd I thought I had everyone’s buyable spray already” :slight_smile:

Brig received. Thank you

I don’t have Brig yet… but have Echo. I have to be really close.

1 Like

Got Echo but no Brig