Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

So time for April (Brig/Echo skins) starts in 6 hours? Better not get burned again with a non working green light waking up this earlier to turn it on…

2 Likes

thanks, no Rein skin stilll for me, been watching all streams since monday

Hey everyone if you failed to earn either the Bastion or Reinhardt skins and you think you watched enough time to do so, please report here.

4 Likes

I can’t check until I get home in about 2.5 hours, but I don’t have a good feeling.

Thank you for starting that thread WM! It does seem there is something fishy going on again.

The rein skin was not dropping for me when I was using chrome and had well over 10 hours. But when I changed browser and watched seven hours it dropped.

guys please use the thread Wyoming posted. i hope blizzard sees it …im a rein main, i spent money on every skin and have bought so much in overwatch league (tickets, clothes skins etc) im really disappointed :frowning:

here is the thread:

Here we go agane , hopefully i get the skins early so i can grind tokens when OWL starts :smiley:

I thought the streams started today at 12 AM PDT, but when I go to the site, nothing is showing up. Is the schedule wrong? Not seeing anything on the youtube page either.

its gonna start in 30 minutes .

Thank you so much. I wish they would update the site. Where are you getting your info from?

you can go to the Overwatch Contenders youtube channel , click on ( Upcoming live Streams" you will find an Upcoming Contenders australia live stream , click on it to view the timer .

That is super helpful! Thank you!

So, just to be clear, you can no longer get the Bastion/Reinhardt skins? I got them both and I want to get the Brig/Echo skins asap.

Yep , april rewards start today , starting with the australian contenders .

Cool, thanks for the info!

Oh man I completely forgot to set my alarm. Waking up extremely early to watch past streams paid off today. I woke up just as the stream started.

Contenders is live right now btw :slight_smile:

This one appears to be broken for me. It says the day it will start but not the time. Anyone else see this?
https://i.imgur.com/FS3YRZh.png

edit - It’s the same with this one as well. The rest are fine.

It bugs out if a time is at midnight and the date is today or tomorrow. This is something that is set in the moment.js Javascript that the forum uses and would require an amendment in that Javascript to fix (which is beyond my control).

2 Likes

I think you’ve written the wrong month. You’ve written March here.

The first stream of April lasted nearly 5 hours!
It is almost certain we’ll get the Echo skin later today during the EU stream :smiley: That’s assuming everything is working correctly ofc.

EDIT - Stream has just reached 5 hours uptime! It’s pretty much over now though.

1 Like