Overwatch Streaming Rewards Guide & Troubleshooting - CLOSED

He specified YouTube in his description.

How many tokens have you guys received? I got only 15 and watched it since the beginning in the website only to realise the green dot wasnt on half an hour in. :frowning:

Nope, i had the green dot the whole time and got 15 credits.

1 Like

I haven’t got any and I watched all the event,do I keep watching in the night if something drops?

Just check into the Overwatch game client every now and then if you have time. No need to watch any more streams.

Hey, so basically, I watched the Overwatch stream on Youtube and I connected my battlenet account to youtube and made sure everything was working. I also watched from the start of the stream to the end, which means it is over 4 hours. However, after a delay, I only received 5 Overwatch tokens when I should have gotten more (like 20)

1 Like

I did in fact get some tokens, but only 5 tokens instead of the expected 20. Will I be compensated for this?

Watched the stream on overwatchleague.com for 4 hours and still no token drops.

I watched the entire thing, right from the go-live to the very end, I haven’t had any token drops.

Only 22 to get the Roadhog skin too :frowning:

I watched the entire stream that means more than 4 hrs, but only got 15 tokens(from 84 tokens to 99). The system still has some problems to fix.

1 Like

Same situation here. Maybe only the match time is count. Therefore, there is only 3 hrs and 15 tokens

Same here, 15 tokens for me.

1 Like

Watched from first minute to finish through Youtube. According to the icon under the stream i was eligible for getting tokens. However i did not get any tokens at all, meanwhile a friend who was sitting right next to me got it everytime. Both use google chrome, and played a game on a secondary monitor. Have very similair systems/settings going on regarding our PCs. However i did play my game on ‘‘fullscreen’’ where he did on ‘‘windowed full screen’’ so i’m definitely going to try that next stream. I’ll try to troubleshoot some more, if i find any fix i’ll try to update here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i was also playing overwatch when the stream was going on, in fullscreen as well, on the same monitor the stream was playing (i only have one monitor). it seems i was pretty lucky that i got anything at all. i don’t think it being fullscreen should affect anything, but i know nothing about computers its just a guess :confused:

2 Likes

Interesting! What is the browser you’re using? :slight_smile:

google chrome, pretty sure you said that you were too.

1 Like

Is there anything about april contenders skins?

Still no tokens after watching the entire stream.

Battle.net account linked to Youtube 1 day before the stream. The diamond indicating rewards was not present, but I think it was just an interface bug: I opened the stream page before it started (even before the video count down). After 1 hour or 2 of watching people write “!drops” or “!tokens” in the chat, I discovered the existence of diamond for rewards. It appeared after a page refresh.

At some point, after seeing this thread, I tried watching on overwatchleague.com. There was a green dot for about 15 seconds then it turned to red. The only way to make it green again was to pause and play the stream. Then, red again after a few seconds. So I closed the website and stayed on Youtube.

1 Like

Still no tokens for me or my sister who both watched the stream all of the way through… both me and her had our accounts linked and watched on overwatch league . com rather than YouTube.

Watched the whole stream, and nothing. Best part is right before the stream, i helped my buddy get his accounts linked. Then sent him the link to the stream i was watching on youtube. He got drops I didn’t. So dam sick of this stupid drops system. Maybe it’s worked for half a season here and there, but never always for everyone. Then they lord the limited time skins over us like a slave master.