Overwatch servers overloaded ? custom games issue

there is always this random huge delay that just prohibits you from joining a custom game/creating a custom game/importing new game code to change game mode/ etc etc.

Huge freak delay, even restarting custom game stops working. what’s wrong wit the server?

Just very badly optimized currently. It’s random, this delay can stay up to hours.

Your post is not very clear to exactly what issue you are having. I am guessing you are trying to join a custom game lobby that uses any form of Workshop scripts. If that is the case, please understand some custom games may be poorly designed by the original user to where it strains the resources of the server and may cause undesirable results including when connecting to that lobby.

If too many workshop scripts run excessively, the error “Server closed due to an unexpected error” may appear in the chat dialog and everyone will be kicked from the game. The creator/moderator of that custom game will need to review their workshop script to check for problems that causes too many calculations to run at once.

In any case, Technical Support cannot provide direct assistance custom games whose Workshop scripts overload the servers. If you are the one creating these games, you can seek help fine tuning your custom game in the Workshop Discussion forum. If you are trying to join a friend’s custom game, reach out to them and let me them know they need to fix their workshop script if possible. If joining a custom game that is public, consider finding a different game to connect to.

In the event, I misunderstood what you are trying to get help with, please take the time to reply with more specific details about what you are seeing including any error code messages word for word.

clicking play shows 0x0000000000, hard to describe since i can’t include links.

In any case, nothing is loading for custom game, joining anybody’s lobby whatsoever.