Overwatch runs like slideshow

I give up with this game. I’ve tried everything now.

Overwatch runs like a slideshow but other online games such as GTA V are working perfectly fine.

DXDIAG
Pastebin @ qLKHkaaq

Please help.

Hi there Isabelle,

I looked over this and see nvcontainer crashing in your file. This means something is causing the driver to hang and close while you are playing the game. As such, I would want to check the temps for the computer while you play.

Let’s go ahead and check for Clockspeeds and temp problems. I would like to ask you Download HwMonitor and check your temps.

You should be able to find the spec for your CPU and GPU on the manufacture websites. If you would like us to look though, please upload pictures of the HWmonitor tool to an image sharing site like Imgur.com, and post links here.

I hope to hear from you soon!

/Nathardrick

Having the same issue, hey Blizzard…it’s YOUR game. I tested numerous other games, eliminating issues with SSD, GPU, CPU, ect. Everything else is working fine and running absolutely terrific, only Overwatch runs like absolute garbage. I’ve run the repair tool, completely uninstalled and rebooted and then reinstalled and sure enough, same exactly issue - a completely unplayable slideshow.

I literally had to reinstall windows to make this game work.