Hi, for some reason overwatch on my PC is not running as nearly as it should: on menu with all settings on low and all deactivated it runs at around 10-20 FPS, while in game it stutters and drops to 0-7. I have a laptop with a GTX 1050ti so the game should run at 60 or more (i’ve seen some benchmarks with it around 100+ fps on low and yes, i mean with a laptop 1050ti).
Things i’ve tried to fix it:
- Making battle.net launcher to close when launching a game (bnet settings)
- Repairing the game
- Uninstalling and installing the game
- Using different DirectX versions (We even tried DX9 but none worked)
- Stopping all background processes
- Closing all overlays (discord, xbox DVR and game bar, etc)
- Mess with the game settings (i’ve tried all, and yes, FPS are not capped either)
- Removing drivers via DDU and installing an older version that i knew it could run OW correctly. After that i also tried installing the newest drivers again and it didn’t work either.
- Checking msiconfig dlls
Also, i don’t have any Razer software so it’s not RZSynapse.
Please, help. I’ve tried a lot of things without any result. One thing i’ve noticed is that on any graphics settings (low, mid, high) i have literally the same fps numbers on menu and in-game. Thanks in advance for your help