Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – September 26, 2018
A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing. To share your feedback or report and issue, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and therefore will only reflect changes coming specifically to that platform.
COMPETITIVE PLAY UPDATES
- Assemble Your Team timer increased from 10 to 25 seconds in the second round on Assault, Assault/Escort, and Escort maps
- Fixed an issue that caused the PTR client to crash when logging in
- Fixed a bug that allowed Overwatch League skin effects to display when colorblind colors were enabled
- Fixed a bug that prevented Torbjörn’s Molten Core visual effects from displaying
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to walk through an enemy Torbjörn’s turret
- Fixed a bug that allowed Torbjorn’s turret projectile to ricochet for a long time before planting itself in unintended places