Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – May 8, 2019
A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- When you save a preset, the name now changes to the selected preset.
- There is now a key binding for restarting a custom game.
- Fixed a bug where Seismic Slam could hit enemies that were out of Doomfist’s normal range
- Fixed multiple bugs with the "Set Max Health" action, particularly with its interaction with barrier health.
- Fixed UI and effects not correctly interpreting chased variables whose destinations or rates were player-specific values (such as player variables).
- Fixed the "Set Ultimate Charge" and “Start Camera” actions sometimes not correctly reading player-specific values (such as player variables).
- Fixed the "Start Holding Button" action not handling the "Interact" button correctly.
- Improved stability.