A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing. To share your feedback or report and issue, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and therefore will only reflect changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Added notes to the player behavior warnings that account closure is now possible if poor behavior persists
- Changed the term “Griefing” to “Gameplay Sabotage” in the player warning popup text
- No longer impacts allies with full health
- Ammo increased from 10 to 14
Developer Comments: These changes should help Ana when she is trying to land clutch heals in the middle of a big fight. Allies that do not need healing will no longer potentially block shots meant for allies that do, and increasing her magazine size makes it less likely to be forced into a reload in the middle of an important fight.
- Maximum armor per player reduced from 150 to 100
- Cooldown increased from 5 to 6 seconds
Developer Comments: Brigitte’s ultimate is very powerful, especially when it is stacked up to its maximum on her whole team. This first change reduces the impact of a it being fully stacked without reducing its overall power in the middle of a battle. Her shield bash is a very strong ability on a fairly short cooldown, making it difficult for her opponents to play around. Increasing this cooldown allows for more counter play when playing against her.
GAME BROWSER AND CUSTOM GAMES
- Added Infinite Ultimate Duration and Scalable Ultimate Duration options for Moira’s Coalescence
- Ana can now Nano Boost herself
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “If found return to Road” text from displaying on Junkrat’s bracelet when his Beachrat skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Sombra to be revealed to all enemies if targeted by Hanzo’s Sonic Arrow or Widowmaker’s Infra-sight while stealthed
- Fixed a bug that caused Brigitte’s armor pack to heal the wrong target if it was used right when the cooldown ended
- Fixed a bug that caused the reticle bloom to be full while Hanzo was using Storm Arrows