Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – May 6, 2019
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Fixed several “Disable Built-In Game Mode” actions not working in certain situations.
- Fixed several player modifications (such as movement speed) not carrying over between rounds of a Control map.
- Fixed “Set Max Health” action not working consistently.
- Fixed “Is Using Ultimate” not working for some heroes.
- Fixed “Disallow Button” not being able to disable button input for Bastion’s Gatling Gun.
- Fixed “Player Carrying Flag” resulting in a non-player entity.
- Fixed a bug where it could become impossible to access the Escape menu when using certain actions.
- Improved stability.