Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – May 3, 2019
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Added Actions:
- Set Primary Fire Enabled
- Set Secondary Fire Enabled
- Lowered minimum Wait time from 0.25 seconds to 0.016 seconds.
- Lowered minimum projectile speed and gravity to 0%.
- Increased number of entities (icons and effects) from 32 to 64.
- Increased significant digits of number entries from 2 to 3.
- Because “Team” and “Teams” were accidentally included twice in the list of available strings, one pair has been renamed to “Teammate” and “Teammates”.
- If you used the “Team” or “Teams” strings in your scripts, you may need to check them and update them in case they were renamed.
- Spectators will now only see what all players can see. This change affects icons, effects, messages, objective descriptions, HUD text, and in-world text.
- If only one player has joined the game, then the spectator will see what that player sees (since that one player is “all players” in that circumstance).
- The “Play Effect” action will now correctly attach effects to players if a player is provided as a position.
- Fixed an issue where presets would not save properly if you had an error in your script.