A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Fixed a bug where targeting Seismic Slam on a surface that inclines or declines, like stairs, would fail if you were looking downwards
- Fixed a bug where placing Ice Wall on a surface that inclines or declines, like stairs, would fail if you were looking downwards
- Fixed a bug where placing Shadow Step’s target on a surface that inclines or declines, like stairs, would fail if you were looking downwards
- Fixed a bug where Teleporter wouldn’t fit in some short windows
- Fixed a bug where placing Teleporter on a surface that inclines or declines, like stairs, would fail if you were looking downwards
Any more undocumented changes for Junkrat?
Doesn’t look like it, first bounce on PTR still feels like second bounce on live
Anything that happened last PTR thats noteworthy but not mentioned…?
Its a 50% reduction yeah, and it doesnt take into account that you intended to shoot the ground so it just flat nerfs the shot.
Well, the idea kinda is you aiming instead of shooting the ground on purpose though.
That is aiming… you don’t know much about bank shots do you.
why did they patch the sliding TP, its very useful and add skill curve to using her TP, why blizz why? its what makes the new tp fun to use, now u ruined it.
Well, add one less jump to your calcs when aiming then. The amount of bouncing made most people spam randomly instead of trying to hit something, but considering you’re so experienced less bounces will be piece of cake.
still is an issue (example: point A anubis attack left side up)
Junkrat is barely viable on anything that isnt Bronze to gold level of play,. The change was unwarranted in higher levels of play .
More band-aids for wounds that require stitching.
Someone lemme know when Blizzard’s Mission Statement of their 8 core values are upheld.
The past 2 years have not been-
- Gameplay first
- Commit to Quality
- Play nice; play fair
- Embrace your inner geek
- Every Voice Matters
- Think Globally
- Lead Responsibly
- Learn and Grow.
I can say at least 5 are not true with Overwatch
I can’t support a company that doesn’t practice their mission statement.
doomfist slam need buff. 20m