Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – July 25, 2019

That’s not the point. It doesn’t matter if Bronze players can’t aim at her. Symmetra is strong down there too along with Reaper and Orisa.

I am greatly disappointed with this revert.

1 Like

if you really think moira needed this buff to not be the worst healer in GM, you probably don’t know what you’re talking about. have you played new brig? she’s awful. moira is fine and you can still dodge stuns with fade if you use your brain and react to things.

i’m tired of people making this game worse by crying about stupid things like this, just get better at the hero.

8 Likes

Since this was removed can you allow Moira’s heal orb to cleanse status effects like anti-nade, slow, burn or poison plz?

6 Likes

Wtf reverting moira??? Seriusly wtf??? Do you know devs what are you doing???

2 Likes

Yes, they know that they are not breaking the game. She’s fine without the ridiculous buff

16 Likes

She is trash pick o diamond m and gm she needs buffs desperately

1 Like

Orisa is the best tank right now but ok

3 Likes

Really appreciate the Sigma buff, but I still think 40% is too low. We’ll have to see I guess but I really think we should test out 50%.

1 Like

when your hero is already dead and they give her a buff, remove it and don’t give a new one :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

PLEASE DONT GIVE HER AN INSANE BUFF FOR THE NEXT TIME U BUFF HER EITHER. I DONT WANT HER TO SUFFER WITH NERFS TO HER OTHER KITS.

Let her heal through shields again.

11 Likes

Get better at the hero? I use her at GM levels.

You can’t even argue correctly. You are the one’s who cried about Moira’s new Fade.

Devs should not listen to player base like your feeedback.

Tesla Overwatch a One Trick Moira Grandmaster Player will be disappointed when he finds about this too. He spent days testing and showing new Moira. At 4200-4500 MMR type of matches too.

2 Likes

It’s similar to the Reaper buff. It didn’t make her any more viable. It only made her more obnoxious to deal with in lower SR.

12 Likes

Got any ideas for buffs that don’t break her in lower ranks where she’s already really strong?

2 Likes

i’m not crying about moiras fade. i play genji who has no stuns whatsoever and the change barely affects me. clearly the buff was OP otherwise it wouldn’t have been reverted.

and also, if the devs shouldn’t listen to their playerbase then they shouldn’t listen to you either.

4 Likes

And? Why should YOU care? You are gold, moira is good there.

7 Likes

As expected, she was reverted. I have no problem with this, I already knew they weren’t even going to push this into live. I hope they have something for her because compared to other main healers, she just lacks utility.

Also, Brig needs helps, she feels awful.

5 Likes

I feel like they changed brig to a point where they’re comfortable in making further adjustments. She has a good baseline for being a healer now, she just needs to be tweaked.

5 Likes

I like the sigma buffs.
Now I’m waiting for a big Brig’s change. She is currently the worst hero in the game.
I hope they have something for Moira too. Like a new passive ability.

2 Likes

I heard there is more Moira tears here than there is water in the pacific ocean.

Seriously boys and girls… Moira being able to avoid everything made no sense.

15 Likes

Oh absolutely, as someone who loves the hero I am okay with the changes, but I feel that for a healer that needs to be in the frontline occasionally, she just doesn’t fit. Tweaks are needed.

2 Likes

Moira: gets stupid buff where she punishes the enemy for hitting cc on her
Buff gets reverted
Community: why revert the buff blizzard she needs it ur bad at game balance

4 Likes