Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – July 24, 2019
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Practice Range has been temporarily disabled on PTR-only. For players looking to try out Sigma’s abilities in a solo setting, private Custom Games can still be made in the Game Browser.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Ready button to be displayed when no roles had been selected, when using a controller.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to be on multiple regional leaderboards at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to appear on the Top 500 All leaderboard when 1 or more roles are still in placement matches.
- Fixed a bug that caused players who allow the "Waiting on you to select role" timer to expire, to get into an unusable state if they were grouped in LFG.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from interacting with the role selection invite using a gamepad if inside the Play menu.
- Fixed a bug where queue time wasn’t displayed properly while in skirmish.
- D.Va Pilot ultimate cost reduced by 12%
- (Reworded from previous patch notes for clarity) Activation time increased from 0.2 to 0.35 seconds.
- Cooldown decreased from 15 seconds to 12 seconds
- Teleport re-use time decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1 second
- Decreased projectile speed from 13 to 12.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Competitive groups being found in LFG
- Fix rare instances of ‘avoid as teammate’ not working
- Fixed a bug where Gravitic Flux would do ground impact damage to training bots before they hit the ground.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sigma to fire more than two Hyperspheres at once.
- Fixed a bug that cause Sigma’s “Hello” voice line to not play.