Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and therefore will only reflect changes coming specifically to that platform.
Overwatch League 2019 Season Skins
Home-team uniforms come to life as in-game skins! Eight new skin suites are now ready to equip in-game for the Overwatch League 2019 teams: Atlanta Reign, Chengou Hunters, Guangzhou Charge, Hangzhou Spark, Paris Eternal, Toronto Defiant, Vancouver Titans, and Washington Justice. Represent your favorite team (or teams) in-game with skins for each hero.
Learn more about the Overwatch League here .
- Fixed a bug that caused Ashe’s scoped view to stutter on when playing with a high framerate
- Fixed a bug that caused Brigitte to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering her Barrier Shield
Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardt’s Earthshatter from being visible to other players if he used it while recovering from a stun
Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering his Barrier Field
- Fixed a bug that caused Torbjörn’s turret to be built at an extreme angle if it landed on the edge of an object
- Fixed a bug that prevented Winston’s Jump Pack from dealing damage when landing at the maximum range
- Fixed a bug that caused the kills remaining announcement voice line to repeatedly trigger each time the losing team scored an elimination
- Fixed a bug that prevented the blast shields from moving in MEKA Base while in a skirmish match
- Fixed a bug that caused the railing above first objective to block projectiles after being destroyed
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on top of the sign for Moriarty’s Fine Books behind the first point