Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – August 1, 2019

(Molly Fender) #1

Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – August 1, 2019

A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report and issue, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.

Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.

HERO UPDATES

Sigma

• Sigma’s cosmetic progression content is now available to view and unlock.

BUG FIXES

General

• Fixed a bug that could cause players to appear invisible in-game when certain skins were equipped (PTR only).

(Molly Fender) pinned #2

Sigma’s legandaries are among my favorite now.

I love Sigma’s unlockables, they are all so good.

No revert to Lucio’s speedboost :rage:

Again, no changes to Brigs shield? Blizzard come on now!

lets hope there are more patches before they deploy to live, I’m not holding my breath tho.

Bring back Old Brig!

Or at least give her back her shield health. Don’t really have any strong feelings on repair pack or whip changes, but almost her entire kit is melee-based and she literally cannot survive long enough in that range to use any of it.

Just a Sigma cosmetics update it seems. Been waiting for em.

But I just want to see Hammonds mines fixed so bad pls

Revert Hammond’s ultimate to 10 or 11 projectile speed, and give Brigitte a little more shield HP please!

Oh cute, Sigma has golden gauntlets.
*breathing intensifies

Are the Golden Wappons from Sigma finish?? Its too Little Gold on it. Moiras golden weppon were changed cuz there where too little to.

I really hope too because he’s in a really bad spot :frowning_face:

Keep bringing it up, less they forget.

BLIZZARD!
(let us)
AMP IT UP, speeddevils!

BB

Both of his arms are almost entirely gold, how is that too little?

Why does he need it? And does he at all? If yes, then we should revert many dps changes too, starting with Sombra, Doomfist, Torbjorn and going as far as to bringing old Hog damage back. Or give him back Speed boost but also nerf his Sound barrier back to 500 instead of 750.

Still no changes to widow…

Lucio was nerfed simply to indirectly nerf goats, goats is not around anymore, Rein/Zarya is bad and needs the speedboost back to be better. Plus overall Lucio feels very sluggish on the ground.

Like really? no word on brig? Come on!!

Please don’t let Sym go live with the horrid TP cooldown.