Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – April 30, 2019
A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Improved the kill cameras during the Play of the Game replay to better match what happened in-game
- Fixed a bug that could cause Play of the Game replays to be jittery when played at framerates higher than 60
- Made stability improvements
- Fixed an issue where Seismic Slam would sometimes not damage people when it should have
- Fixed a bug where Junkrat would slide off a moving platform when using his ultimate
- Fixed a bug where Wrecking Ball could use Piledriver without regard to its ability cooldown in some circumstances