Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – April 30, 2019

(Santiago Baranda) #1

Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – April 30, 2019

A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.

Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.

GENERAL UPDATES

• Improved the kill cameras during the Play of the Game replay to better match what happened in-game

BUG FIXES

General

• Fixed a bug that could cause Play of the Game replays to be jittery when played at framerates higher than 60
  • Made stability improvements

Heroes

Doomfist

• Fixed an issue where Seismic Slam would sometimes not damage people when it should have

Junkrat

• Fixed a bug where Junkrat would slide off a moving platform when using his ultimate

Wrecking Ball

• Fixed a bug where Wrecking Ball could use Piledriver without regard to its ability cooldown in some circumstances

Doomfist Seismic Slam range got buffed on the PTR
Junkrat is getting a buff on the PTR
(Santiago Baranda) pinned #2

Hate when i used seismic slam, and it didnt Junkrat…

Does the bug fix to Doom’s Slam include the new Earthshatter tech?

Cool, whatever that means.

Does this include inactivity timer fix?

(Santiago Baranda) #7

Yikes, copy/paste mistake. Fixed!

That was funny as hell

I already see someone making this in the Workshop…

How many rats would slam junk if slam could junk rats?

After spending 4 minutes standing not doing anything on a custom game, it seems that they removed the Inactivity timer (HOOORAAAY), can anyone else confirm?

so no workshop fixes/updates?:cry:

Any word on the Demon Hunter SOmbra skin being turned into a legacy, and therefore not available for purchase?

Dude. Imagine if Seismic Slam left behind Mayhem Grenades…

It’s nice, but, you know, having a working and fair potg system would be nice as well.

What was it I missed it

POTG 2.0 ?

Can I know why you do not indicate fixed bug about Brigitte on all the patch note since the new year?

Yet there have been fixes like the bug fixed with the Baptist patch of the shield that was colorized when it take burn damage.

This made me laugh so much

Hammond has tons of other bugs but you guys fixed one that happens like what? 0.01% of the time?