Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – October 23, 2020
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Width increased from 5 to 9 meters
Developer Comments: Baptiste’s Amplification Matrix was sometimes difficult to utilize for his allies without gathering very closely together so we’ve made it much wider.
- Crouch no longer stops Wall Ride if not using the “Jump on Release” option
- When using the “Wall Jump on Release” option, after crouching, releasing jump within 0.2 seconds will provide a jump boost (Jump release timing is consistent with live server Jump re-press timing)
- Fixed a bug where the Evaluate Once value would not work correctly for a player for certain action types if the actions occurred before the player connected to the server
- Fixed a bug where the old Cancel Contrary Motion option in the Apply Impulse action behaved similarly to the new Cancel Contrary Motion XYZ option
- Fixed inconsistencies with how the String Slice, String Length, and String Contains values dealt with icons
- Fixed a bug where projectiles and abilities would not collide correctly with the walls of the Workshop Green Screen map