Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – March 31, 2020

Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – March 31, 2020

A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.

Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.

HERO UPDATES

Echo

General

• Echo’s cosmetic progression content is now available to view and unlock

BUG FIXES

Heroes

Echo

• Fixed a bug where Echo could reach unintended locations
13 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the patch!

8 Likes

Not this again.

12 Likes

Keep fixing Echo, she still has a lot of bugs.

• Fixed a location where reaches could bug an unintended Reaper
9 Likes

A top quality comment from the creator of Pizza Symmetra. My forum idol.

1 Like

likely this one… but I am sure Not Muda will test this to be sure.

8 Likes

Echo is carrying on the tradition.

7 Likes

Can’t wait until echo is out for real

an entire new patch, with just echo . ok then.

Hi have ideas for anniversary here.Thanks!

Congratulations to the whole team for this amazing work. Echo’s cosmectics are just wonderful :heart: !

You forgot to give mei’s ice block 200hp so it’s not indestructible anymore. How obnoxious is mei’s get outta jail free card not only heals for 200 but ALSO indestructible it’s no wonder mei is so popular in OWL

2 Likes

Great cosmetics, but the voice line for JIALAT! is inaccurate; the sound should end with a t, not h.

Love the skins but still no nerf to McCree’s fire rate huh? Yikes.

1 Like

People keep throwing around that term “get out of jail free” when she’s vulnerable right after she uses it. Don’t be stupid and maybe you’ll win

1 Like

Tbf they haven’t added any balance changes in a while…hopefully that changes with Echo’s release; a new experimental would be nice. :smiley:

Vunerable after? She gains 200 health after being indestructible lol going from indestructible to almost pretty much full health doesn’t make you “vunerable” unless you are all alone and surrounded by enemies.

You’re worried about Mccree’s fire rate? Lmao I’m not even gonna waste my time going down the list of other heroes with similar or more dps than mccree i can think of 10 heroes with similar damage per second. Plus Mccree is a true glass cannon at anything further than close range with his slow loud walk and huge hitbox outline lol