Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – March 27, 2020

Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – March 27, 2020

A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.

Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.

HERO UPDATES

Echo

General

• Added stats and tips

BUG FIXES

Heroes

D.Va

• Fixed a bug where D.Va’s aim pitch would reset when leaving her Mech

Echo

• Fixed a bug where a Duplicated Supercharger would not grant damage boost after Duplicate has ended but before the Supercharger has been removed
  • Fixed a bug where Echo did not properly track deaths or count for eliminations
  • Fixed a bug where a spectator’s camera may become detached from Echo when clone ends
  • Fixed a bug where Echo’s Sticky Bombs would sometimes not play their explosion effect
  • Fixed a bug where Duplicated heroes would not properly reflect some custom game settings
  • Fixed a bug where dying to environmental damage while using Duplicate would cause kill cam to not play
  • Fixed a bug where dying to environmental damage while using Duplicate would cause incorrect ultimate credit for the enemy responsible
  • Fixed a bug where duplicate ending on a moving platform could cause Echo to be sent flying
  • Fixed a bug where first-person Sticky Bomb effects would not disappear if the bombs detached (ie from using Moira’s Fade)
  • Fixed a bug where, in some cases, Echo’s Duplicate ability wasn’t respecting hero specific custom key bindings
  • Fixed a bug where cloning a Junkrat who is controlling Rip Tire would cause Echo to lose ultimate

Tracer

• Fixed a bug where the Pulse Bomb’s “Stuck” message would sometimes appear on the wrong target
17 Likes

Yeah… pls keep Echo on the PTR for a bit :smiley:

3 Likes

no baptiste buffs :confused:

2 Likes

After reading the patch notes, came here to say, I love how thorough the OW team is at play testing all their new content on a test server before adding it to the live client. Sure some things make it thru to the Live game, like the Tracer “Stuck” thing, but very little (if any) game breaking bugs or glitches from new content make it to the actual game upon release. Hats off to the Team and their love for their game and attention to detail.

^ this person plays some Overwatch

6 Likes

This bug has been around for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. Thanks.

5 Likes

No anyone buffs because this PTR is about Echo.

1 Like

What needs to happen before this character gets released. The dev team is simply not prepared for the balancing nightmare that is going to be unleashed if this hits live.

7 Likes

Duplicated D.va still not able to “HOLD BOOSTERS”

1 Like

Balance ? Buffing cancer like Sombra, Mei, Sym etc for 2 years is what now called Balance ? I had so many people in friendlist in OW: from irl, from the game, from reddit, from forums and guess what. Almost every1 left because of community of this game and very good experience in terms of balance.

So many bug fixes for Echo, she still has more bugs that need to be fixed, yeh she’s gonna stay on ptr for a while.

Brigitte

Fixed a bug where her voicelines “MY BARRIER IS ABOUT TO BREAK/ MY SHIELD CANT TAKE MUCH MORE!!!” were playing every 0.3 seconds

Hey a Brig main can dream, right…?

1 Like

We need Genji buffs. I dont care what buffs they are, just anything to make him meta again.

as a genji main i dont ever he be meta, that means a nerf in the future

all i need is small buff like triple jump, small shuriken damage buff from 28 to 30, or even 32, thats all he needs really