Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – March 20, 2020
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
- Flight speed will now return to regular movement speed if canceled during the initial speed burst
- Added the option for Hold for Flight within Echo’s hero options
- Fixed a variety of crashes
- Fixed a bug where Blink would sometimes not move at all
- Fixed a bug where Duplicate could target enemies through barriers