Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – July 22, 2020

Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – July 22, 2020

A new Overwatch patch is in development and now available for testing! To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.

Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.

BUG FIXES

Workshop

• Fixed bugs and applied stability improvements for the Workshop scaling feature
15 Likes

pog pog pog pog poggers

6 Likes

That’s kind of weak for a patchnote…

30 Likes

People complain for no patch notes even on the smallest of updates, so this is to satisfy them.

9 Likes

1 Like

Cool! Hopefully my frame rate will not tank anymore when multiple people are massive.

1 Like

Hoping you guys give us some actual balance changes tomorrow. At the beginning of the year we were told that the “Philosophy was shifting” and there’d be “more frequent and aggressive balance changes”. and for a while… there were! But it’s like you guys have completely relapsed into your old bad habits.

4 Likes

are there any news of when all these features are coming to Live?

i need these on my life pls

2 Likes

AAHAHA I love the overwatch team dude, perfect timing

1 Like

Where are the Winston buffs?

This is the best patch yet. Absolutely no controversies, everyone agrees this is a good change.

6 Likes

games finally balanced with genji able to ACTUALLY DO SOMET ive been playing genji for years on both platforms and ur reverting him back to the old trash he was jus to make the supports happy im sorry but genji is the most easiest char to counter mcrree zarya brig moira many more and we can finally do something to them and u want to takje that out ok u might as well jus rework genji ngl hes not been meta for a VERY long time thats for a reason cuz hes completely useless against brig and moira but with the dmg we have a chance people who dont play genji wouldnt understand and plus finding a “god” genji is so low most people cant p[lay him anyway

nope not at all game was balanced GENJI was balanced finally being able to finish the kill now hes back to being everyones punching bags

Please add the ability to use projects on different weapons OR at least be able to spawn projects and entities (for example a zen orb)