Overwatch progress lost with psn change

Hello there,

I can’t login it puts me in que and when im @ nr 1 in que it says i need to buy overwatch… and puts me in the back of the que again… WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

Issue is resolved Thank you !

My account is fixed, thank you so much for the support!

Haven’t been able to get into game since ps4 name change. My old psn was circacrazy, my new one is occamsraisin. Keep getting the LC-202 lost connection message

1 Like

If you have been trying in the last hour, please note that there are connection issues with European servers (which all PS4 players regardless of region authenticate through). Otherwise keep trying to check back every now and then assuming its the name change issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply! After looking at some other threads as well I feel it may be necessary to mention my isp is Cox communications, playing from VA/US. I will keep trying periodically and see what happens.

Correct, the COX ISP issues are ongoing. Follow this thread for the latest updates:

I lost my account psn is Elgrandeamino new one is aminolatito
Blizzard is aminolatito#1782

1 Like

I changed my psn name about an hour ago and my overwatch account hasn’t been fixed yet. I figured I’d mention it here just to be sure it’s fixed. My old psn was sweg_muffin021 and my new username is insanitybabyy. Really hope it gets fixed soon

My account is still at level 1. Old psn name is Desaigon and new psn is Emusive-

Blizzard is Ikong#1451

Got my account back, thank you Blizzard o/

I also have my account back and I’m so happy! Thank you guys for working through it so quickly. Archives, here we come!

My blizzard account is AminoLaTito#1782 old psn is AminoLaTito and new one is ElGrandeAmino, still hasnt been fixed plz help. I was lvl 200

I was able to get into the game briefly last night and all my cosmetics/level/stats are where they were. (what a relief!) However I was booted back to the start screen after one game. Definitely still having the connection issues, stuck at entering game then, error message.

Thanks for all the follow up here everyone it’s very helpful.

We’re continuing to fix up any remaining accounts that have issues. On Tuesday with our 1.35 release we have a permanent fix for this problem so no future accounts will be affected.

Cheers!

9 Likes

My blizzard account is QuantumEcho#2857 and my old PSN ID was LavBoris I changed it to BummedOutDragon few minutes ago. I lost all my progress and the problem is still not fixed. ಥ ೧ ಥ HELP !

My account still hasn’t been fixed and it’s been 18 hours. hope it gets fixed soon

I just changed my psn id a few hours ago and had it reverted and found out it still didnt work my username is KingYOMI749

I got the same problem, all my progress is lost, I changed my name to Pumped_by_Looper but I reverted it to TheLoopGuy thanks to Sony but my progress is still lost, pls fix this soon I don’t want to lose all my skins and lvls

1 Like

My account has yet to be fixed. Most people’s accounts on this post have been fixed within a day and it’s been almost 3 for me. Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

5 Likes

I didnt too but you should get it by tuesday

1 Like