Overwatch Nintendo Switch Login *FIXED*

Everytime I start up overwatch I need to give Blizzard access to my Nintendo profile. That’s fine. But I don’t want to do that every time. Because A. That’s stupid haha. B. It gets old quick. C. Every time I do it I get an email. Please someone fix this.

I found a post that fixed it for me:

1.: Head to your Blizzard account settings.
2.: Click on “Connections”.
3.: Click “Disconnect” on the Nintendo Network account.
4.: Add the account again, this time making sure to change what you share with Blizzard and that it includes “E-Mail”.

3 Likes

This is the first I am hearing this, you may want to manually link your BattleNet account directly on Blizzard’s website here:

1 Like

I have already done this manually before Diablo came out for the switch. Also good to know is that so far a friend of mine has this exact same issue.

Okay please try this, start up your game and skip any prompt to connect, go to the Options and navigate to the section labeled Link Account (press L and R to switch between Option categories). See if the Link Account displays your BattleTag there, if not try linking your account from there.

My battle tag is connected too. I also tried unlinking my Nintendo acount and linking it via the game. Nothing is helping. Also can’t skip the “login” prompt…

Okay at this point go ahead and start a web ticket for this one. Here is the link:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/1057/1077/channels

I’m very sorry to say this but I’ve made this a ticket initially and they sent me here

Okay do me a favor, please change the category from General Discussion to Technical Support to move this topic. This way Blizzard Customer Service will be able to see and respond to it (and it won’t go drowning in the general discussion feed).

1. Press the Pencil icon in your starting post.
  2. When the Post editor appears, change category from “General Discussion” to “Technical Support”
  3. Press “Save Edit” to confirm the change.

I have the Switch version and I simply can’t seem to duplicate this problem in any manner as it stands, so hopefully Blizzard can chime in on this one.

I have the exact same problem and so does a friend of mine.

1 Like

I found a posed that fixed it for me:

1.: Head to your Blizzard account settings.
2.: Click on “Connections”.
3.: Click “Disconnect” on the Nintendo Network account.
4.: Add the account again, this time making sure to change what you share with Blizzard and that it includes “E-Mail”.

1 Like

Mine stops working when it gets to the connecting to blitzard servers