Overwatch needs to fix this

I got kicked 2 times this season because of the overwatch servers now I’m banned for the rest of the season

Disconnections are no fun, but are very rarely server related. If your connection is dropping entirely, you need to take time to troubleshoot your equipment for potential problems. You appear to be a console player so check out this guide for details. Remember the most common cause for disconnections on console is using your open-air WiFi. If possible please connect your console directly by ethernet cable to your router/modem.

Now you can be disconnected from the game server but NOT lose your connection to the internet overall. When this happens, something between you and the game server malfunctioned which can be pinpointed to either your ISP or any of their hub partners. The good news is that there is a handy procedure for indepth troubleshooting (if you have a Windows PC on the same network as your console). This is called a WinMTR test and you can learn about the procedure here:

As always, all disconnections will be penalized, getting a season ban means you have had at least five or more leaver violations triggering the ban. It is VERY important to avoid playing Competitive play at the first sign of connection issues and play several games in a non-Competitive mode to make sure your connection is stable. Penalties will not be reversed. You can learn more about Blizzard’s policy here:

Please be aware that Season Bans are permanent strikes on your account. If you get three season bans you will be permanently banned from Competitive Play on your account.

Apologies if this rough information to get through, but a good portion of our community continue to complain about leavers, and yes disconnecting players are a part of that group. If you need further assitance, please post more details including any WinMTR tests you run in the Technical Support forum.

I would bet my bnet account that it wasn’t the servers problems.