Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

France.

The picks are down again anyway, won’t even load now. Beta I guess.

They are loading for me. Please make sure to go directly to live.overwatchleague.com. The Twitch extension is not working at this time.

Yes that’s what I’m doing, they’ve finally loaded after 2 minutes, made my picks for this match but still can’t redeem my prizes for past matches.

Tokens are broken bro.

I think they are yes, I have forwarded word where I can appropriately but it may take a day to catch up.

So tokens are broken on Twitch but will show up in game once you log in.

Seems like one of the OWL picks is bugged for me. Outlaws vs Fusion Map 4 Support Player with fewest deaths. I voted, it’s locked and there’s no result for it.

Might just be a twitch notification bug then?

Sign out and sign back in again.

This is now resolved.

That didn’t help it for me. I’m seeing even more of those now. Picks that I’ve voted for but no results but picks after those showing results. Is it because the stats ended in a tie and there was no clear winner? Confused.

I got 9 right picks last night and only 8 are showing up on “Get 10 Picks Correct”.

Overwatch league is insulting to my money and how hard i work for it. no i will now spend more than $5 for a skin tyvm

Soo only few countries are eligible to get those tokens… Others can go and touch themselves… thnx… Not only majority of games happens in the middle of night and in the morning for me, then I can’t even get some extra tokens because my country is irrelevant… BS.

I am from UK and it says I am ineligible…

Exactly what part of the United Kingdom (if I recall there is one local jurisdiction that like blocks all applicable contests of sorts)? Also have you double checked your country listed in your BattleNet account?

England, and I just google searched it and it turns out that people from USA are also having the same issue

Again have you checked your BattleNet account? If the country is not listed correctly, you will not earn tokens. Also try not to trend off of one post. If necessary you may need to deauthorize the OWL Maestro App from your BattleNet account and attempt to reconnect.

I think I fixed it by logging into http://overwatchleague.com/ removing it from my account, then redoing it. But I’m not sure, it just says “prize claimed” now but idk if that means prize claimed back when it said ineligible or that I got the prize now.

Check your in-game token token balance, see in the Overwatch League menu if there is a sudden 25 token jump.

Nope, didn’t get token, I checked :sob: