Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Yep, the system broke when everyone tried to jump in. From what I understand, the picks contest was canceled today. Remember this is a beta so not much can be done about that.

Weird. It worked for a friend. We just did it together for that last Glad vs NYXL map. It worked for her, but not for me.

I just checked it now and it appears to be back online. You might try a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5), also try logging off and back on again.

Tried both of those. Neither worked. I assume the system is still just being buggy and slow. Iā€™ll try again later.

Everyone!

Just as a heads up, the questions for League Picks now appears to be working, but avoid claiming any prizes right away as there are reports of an unsolvable message labeled ā€œError Claiming Prizeā€, I am doing some tests on my account to see if I can resolve this but until then please hang tight.

Well, this League Picks thing is really messy. Never worked on twitch itself and once I discovered by luck that it worked on the official OWL website I was unable to pick anything, now thereā€™s a new match and everything has simply disappeared :man_shrugging:

Iā€™ve been having trouble with getting my OWL tokens for months.

Iā€™m currently watching on the Google Chrome browser(not on mute)

Iā€™ve check several times to see if I connected to my battle.net account
Iā€™ve even followed to see if it that worked, but I am still not getting my tokens.

I live in the US. Iā€™m using an Acer laptop with Windows 10 and the browser I am using is Google Chrom version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).

And to confirm your Blizzard account is listed to show you as a resident in the U.S. correct? (Meaning you never lived in another country when you first set up your Blizzard account.)

Yes.

Try switching to a different web browser like Microsoft Edge, if that doesnā€™t work try connecting through a different device such as a smartphone.

Iā€™ve tried with my phone ( Samsung S8), but I didnā€™t get any tokens. I should of mentioned that earlier.

Question: I opened the page on Microsoft Edge and it gave me a message consist of an unsupported theme. Are they talking about the drops, or is it something else? Sorry for the confusing question.

Probably something else. But if you have tried watching for more than an hour on a different device, then I am going to assume there is an account issue. I know you said that you have double-checked to make sure you have your Blizzard and Twitch accounts linked, but have you tried to unlink the accounts and then relink them? Any account changes such as changing your BattleTag will cause drops for that account to stop working until the accounts are properly re-synced with all correct information.

Iā€™ve unlinked and relinked now. Unfortunately the stream is offline now so I guess Iā€™ll check later.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been able to get the normal token drops, but it seems like my answers on the owl website arenā€™t counting towards challenges. Any reason this might be? The twitch plugin doesnā€™t work at all for me either.

What country do you live in. I would note the OWL League Picks extension on twitch is disabled at this time.

Canada, not in quebec.

Okay, please report any more details you have in my dedicated thread here:

Anyone else have their tokens from the pick system stay on Prize Pending? Had my tokens from making my 1st pick and 1st correct stay on this since Thursday, but my tokens from 5 and 10 where claimed right away.

Hi, i made my picks and all that and got some correct answers but i am not earning anything on the challenges. My blizzard account is registered as US

the symmetra emotes are so cute omg