Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

The 2019 Overwatch League all access pass includes the following:

• Overwatch League is ad-free when viewed on Twitch
  • Access to the 2019 Command Center with customizable views
  • 200 Overwatch League Tokens for your Overwatch Game Client
  • A one-time 20% off coupon to the Overwatch League online store powered by Fanatics
  • Twitch Prime users also receive a free 500 bits to start cheering with
  • Get access to the pass holder only Twitch chat
  • Participate in Overwatch League player AMAs at the end of each stream
  • Two exclusive Twitch Chat Badges
  • Three Twitch Emotes for your favorite Overwatch League Team

This yearā€™s all-access pass does not include any exclusive skins.

I see, so any way to buy them individually ? I just like having everything.

If you are looking to get the Overwatch League Grey skins, there is not any available promotion at this time for them.

Oh okay, I saw the Doom and Rein skins on the main page so I thought they were up for sale. But thanks anyways. :+1:

The D.Va Junkrat, Genji, Hanzo, Tracer, Mercy, and Widowmaker skins were available in the 2018 season by cheering with Twitch Bits (each skin had different conditions to unlock each). The McCree, Solider. 76, and Moira skins came with the 2018 All-Access Pass.

All other heroes grey skins are not yet collectible for any player. The graphics you see on the page are purely for decorative purposes.

Didnā€™t even get chance to get the Zen-Najki skin damn hopefully itā€™ll make a return :crossed_fingers:

It happened again!

I just got sent 2 emails saying I won tokens, but those emails have June 22nd, 2019 and June 29th, 2019 respectively.

I only have 65 tokens available to me at the moment, so whatever I did with those 100 tokens drops was already spent up by now.

I canā€™t get tokens to work. I tried all of the steps you listed.

1. Iā€™m from the US
  2. Iā€™m using Twitch platform (after an apple tv failure)
  3. Iā€™m signed in
  4. I verified that Iā€™m linked, and even re-linked it
  5. Iā€™m not a console player
  6. I cleared the safari history.
  7. I checked mute in chrome but donā€™t see a tab in safari.
  8. Iā€™m not currently using Chrome.
  9. I went to Safari.

Iā€™ve lost about 9 hours of viewing at this point.
Iā€™m using: Mac, Mojave 10.14.4, I tried both Chrome and Safari, and Iā€™m in the US

Hey there Overwatch League is on its bye week. Any matches this week are reruns and will not pay out tokens. Live matches resume next Thursday at 5 PM PDT.

Well as if my time trying to help players earn league tokens was not hard enoughā€¦ we got a whole new way to earn large bursts of league tokensā€¦

See the starting post for details on the new League Picks contest. Also please be patient with me as I work to learn this new promotion.

1 Like

League Picks looks cooā€¦ Australia not eligible

I sleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

The part at the end of the League Picks article is confusing. It says that itā€™s only available on overwatchleague.com, but then it later says that itā€™s available through a twitch.tv extension. So which is it? Can you do it while watching it on Twitch or not?

I noticed when I got mine on 29th, but had no email - it allowed me to buy the Zen skin, so all good. It did take till this week for the email to arrive though as well.

Sounds like you are the one with a substance abuse problemā€¦

1 Like

Wait, NZ eligible for drops but Australia isnā€™t? I want a damn refund on my pass thenā€¦

This promotion is entirely separate from the Twitch All-Access pass. I will also note Australia is not eligible for bonus 100 token drops either so itā€™s no surprise that this promotion is not available for Australia either.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, the League Picks feature appears to be freezing up tonight. I recommend avoid using it at this time. Also disable the League Picks extension in the Twitch Player if you are watching directly on Twitch.

At this point, we can assume that none of the OWL skins will be available, either for challenges or for Access Pass gift at mid-season or for anything. And leveling up the badge feels so little that itā€™s like doing nothing. This yearā€™s Access Pass is quite terrible :upside_down_face:.

3 Likes

No idea. If I get any different news, I will post it here.

1 Like

Got ā€œError Claiming Prizeā€ on the League Picks thing on overwatchleague.com. Got 2 correct predictions and clicked to ā€œClaim Prize.ā€ It went to ā€œPrize Pendingā€ and then to ā€œError Claiming Prize,ā€ on both and thus far refreshing the hasnā€™t done anything to change it. It hasnā€™t even gone back to ā€œClaim Prize.ā€ Itā€™s just permanently stuck at ā€œError Claiming Prize.ā€