Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Are you talking about the Baptiste Reunion Challenge? Which streamers have you been watching? Have you tried to unlink and relink your accounts yet?

Iā€™ve had todayā€™s Overwatch League stream open since the preshow, and none of the tokens from the first 3 hours came out of that.
Chrome browser is up to date (Version 75.0.3770.100)
Windows 10 (it has build 1903), Desktop PC
Watching this in the United States

When I realized that there was a problem, I opened the stream into a new tab and closed the old one. Also, sometimes the stream freezes on a higher resolution setting, or ā€œautoā€ resolution, so I put the player on the lowest resolution possible, because thereā€™s more than 100,000 people watching and earning at the same time.

The Baptiste event is pretty garbage tbh with the limited time frames for twitch viewing. June 28th stream for example is a whopping 2 bloody hours of streaming. How is that fair on other time zones or ANYONE with a working life??

The ā€œrecommended streamerā€ last night had at least 3 people he had to report in comp, one of which was throwing on his team. He seemed annoyed that he was limited to 3 avoids (as is every player).

He was also being obnoxious at points, cussing a lot and telling sex jokes. What is Blizzard DOING making us watch thisā€¦ stuffā€¦ for sprays? The resolution isnā€™t even good. :confused:

The total number of other viewers really should not affect your specific streaming experience.

Which Streamer (please list the name from my list above)?

Hello ; little issue with tokens drops here.

Last night watching Sparks / Valiant, I get the alert from Twitch ā€œyou have received 1 100 OWL Tokensā€ (ā€œOkā€¦ Nice !ā€), and later at the end OWL stream I get the message ā€œyou have received 3 3xā€ (ā€œAs usual.ā€).

So, Iā€™ve checked ingame (12 hours later), I just received ā€œusualā€ 9 tokens, but the ā€œ100 tokensā€ gift is still missing.

I didnā€™t encounter any issues with token drops until now.

Where is the problem ? Thanks in advance.

Chrome browser is up to date (Version 75.0.3770.100)
Windows 7, Desktop PC

Did you get an email from Blizzard yet confirming the bonus? Which country fo you live in?

iā€™ve watch rewatch (drop enable) and i already link account (got baptiste event spray)and watch it (no tab,have volume turn on) but some how i didnā€™t get token drop :frowning:

No email from Blizzard yet ; but Iā€™ve receiced 2 or 3 times ā€œ100 tokens bonusā€ those last months, and there is no emails from Blizzard either (last mail confirming bonus is march 2019).

Watching Twitch OWL stream french channel.

I need to know your country of residence, as it is listed on your Blizzard account, not necessarily what language youā€™re watching on.

If you are on a Canadian account, You may not have renewed your eligibility to earn 100 token drops, If you have not taken the Canadian math test question on overwatchleague.com since the last time you won 100 tokens.

My country of residence is France (Iā€™ve mentioned it in my first post 2 hours ago).

Sorry about that I did miss that. Now here is an important question, when you last won 100 tokens, did you remember to delete the notification displayed in your notifications pane?

To verify this, You can check for the number of 100 token drops in your Twitch inventory.

I delete / clear this panel with olds notifications every day after checking my ingame rewards (just to be sure itā€™s ok) ; and to be perfectly clear it was empty when Iā€™ve seen the ā€œ100 tokensā€ message popā€™s in (like I said watching Spark vs Valiantā€¦).

Checking my inventory rewards it tells me Iā€™ve received 7 times ā€œ100 tokensā€ bonus, but no mentioned ā€œwhenā€.

Okay go ahead and start a web ticket to Blizzard. I do believe they will be able to identify each and every time you received a 100 token drop.

Ok. Thanks for your help.

WyomingMyst? Do you know what might be the issue when I donā€™t get any OWL tokens at all? Iā€™m from Denmark (which is elegible), the tag below the vid confirms that Iā€™m connected and able to get drops, and on my second screen, I have Twitch up as the focused one. I even tried using the Battlenet variant to see if that worked, but still, a week in, Iā€™m not getting any tokens.

Someone said I should try to poke you about it, and this thread seemed to also be around the league, soā€¦ Figured it was worth a shot.

Thank you for reaching out to me. First, since you mentioned you are from Denmark and given the time of your post, lets confirm that you are watching the live broadcasts and not any ā€œre-broadcastsā€, VODs, or replay. Drops only occur during the original live matches which typically run from 1:00 AM CEST to 7:30 AM CEST on the Friday and Saturday mornings and 9:00 PM CEST to 4:30 AM CEST on the Saturday and Sunday late evenings.

If you are making sure you are watching during the live matches, then please go through my ā€œTroubleshootingā€ section in the starting post of this thread. It has several steps that resolves many common issues. If that does not work, please report back.

(Note itā€™s 2:30 AM my local time, so I am heading for bed so any more responses from me will be delayed until tomorrow.)

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch Twitch Rewards Guide - OWL & BAPTISTE REUNION CHALLENGE:

I also got the 100 tokens drop as they did, but this was last night, with the London Spitfire vs. LA Valiant, the Toronto Defiant vs. LA Gladiators, and Houston Outlaws vs. Washington Justice. Iā€™m not sure if this was a drop or a prize, but in the case of a prize, they should have already emailed about it, but I checked my emails and I didnā€™t hear anything about winning tokens. This is the 9th time since tuning into the Overwatch League Twitch stream that I got a 100-tokens drop.

The first time that I won bonus tokens, I didnā€™t get an email until real late, and by that time, I had already spent my earned tokens on 2 skins already.

I live in the United States.
Watching OverwatchLeagueā€™s twitch stream on Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Running Windows 10 build 1903, Desktop PC

I have cleared my notifications prior to todayā€™s broadcast to make room for new notifications.

I keep getting notifications in Twitch saying Iā€™ve received token drops (ex: You received 22 x 3 tokens 4 hours ago), but when I go to check in game - theyā€™re never there. (Iā€™ve been trying to solve this for many, many matchesā€¦) My account IS properly linked (unlinked & relinked) via Twitch Connection & Iā€™m in an eligible location, the US. Iā€™ve switched browsers, Iā€™ve turned off ad-blocker, my accountā€™s verified. Iā€™ve tried watching through alternative places (ie Overwatchleauge(dot)com - logged in and it said ā€œYou are logged in to receive viewership rewardsā€) - But that still didnā€™t give me my tokens in my actual game. What else can I do?

Thank you both for very detailed information. Since you have worked through all appropriate troubleshooting and reported key relevant information. I will encourage both of you to start a web ticket where Blizzard can possibly look up the transactions. Please specifically state that you have received the notifications in Twitch but the tokens are not showing up in the game.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/1057/1077/channels