Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Still haven’t recieved mine from yesterday, any updates?

Start watching if you have not already. There is a protocol to catch up owed tokens, but you have to be watching the broadcast that is running now.

1 Like

Already am for 40 minutes now, thanks for helping/updating everyone though

Check your game client, see if the “OVERWATCH LEAGUE TOKENS RECEIVED” notification prompt pops up when you log in.

Do I have to have Overwatch open while watching then?

You don’t have to keep the game client open constantly. I just want you to quickly log on and see if the notification appears indicating tokens have been received.

Nothing has popped up, still the same amount as 5 days ago (171)

Do you watch on Twitch or OverwatchLeague.com?

I watch on Twitch, does it matter if I put myself to offline?

It shouldn’t but just in case, I recommend switching the appearance status to Online to be safe. Also watch for at least one hour today and see if you get a drop.

I will try, 14 minutes to go, thanks!

Well, I’m still not recieving anything. Checked every step though. Did recieve them last week though.

Update: I relinked my bnet account now, hope this works.

1 Like

Who do I contact for the global level 2 badge? I was in the top 50-60 last stage and haven’t gotten it yet, and I’m increasingly growing impatient and sad.

I still haven’t received any drops. I’ve watched pretty much all of stage 3 so far and have gotten nothing from it.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? How are you watching Twitch? What country do you reside in? See my troubleshooting guide in the starting post to compare steps if necessary.

I’ve gone in and verified that my accounts are connected and that I have ad block disabled and that my account shows I’m watching the league when I am indeed watching it. I live in the US and I’ve been watch the games through the Twitch app on Apple TV.

This is likely the problem. When watching through streaming devices, the streaming device itself is not connected to your Twitch Account unlike the device (like your phone) used to connect to it. Please switch to a computer or mobile device that is signed into your Twitch account and report back if you start earning tokens again.

Alright, seems odd though I’ve been using it to watch all of the league so far and have had no issues. I’ll try switching to my laptop to watch today and see if that changes anything.

Indeed. If it switching works, then we have isolated the device causing the issue. You may need to check for app updates, and sign out and sign back into that device if there is a place to do so.

Any update for top 500 twitch badges, I contacted twitch and got no response. Can we get some type of info for this? It says it will be awarded at the end of each stage yet we are in week 2 of stage 3 and still have nothing.