Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Will they ever be available again?

I do not know at this time.

Alright thank you i just needed to know :slight_smile:

Cool! Thanks for the info!

Now I wish to clarify something, the competitition for top 500 in bit cheering goes until the start of Stage 3.

That being said, something like this is impossible to check from Blizzardā€™s end. Maybe Twitch can provide support, but I am not certain.

help.twitch.tv

So I just need to buy 1800 bits and cheer them on twitch to get the grey D.Va skin? Sorry if I sound stupid but I am confusedā€¦ I do not have to have the all-access pass correct?

Sorry but that promotion is no longer available. There is no way to get any of the grey skins at this time.

ATTENTION! TOKEN DROPS ARE DELAYED

Hey everyone, I am aware and observing token drops are not working properly for multiple players today, June 13th. Please continue to watch normally, in most cases, tokens are often caught up later in the night or the next day. I will continue to provide updates as I get any new information.

2 Likes

thank you for that twitch stream is going bonkers over this.

Twitch Stream is going bonkers all of the timeā€¦ they have too much sugar.

Just so that everyone knows, tokens for tonight will likely catch-up when streams resume tomorrow. Donā€™t worry, there have been days like this before, and they do catch up each time.

I am off to bed everyone (been a tad bit ill today). I will check back first thing in the morning to see if anything changes. Cheers! (^^)v

2 Likes

@WyomingMyst I like many others have been experiencing difficulty with the OWL token drops. I have followed your troubleshooting list extensively, including clearing cookies, trying a different browser, a different device, verifying my login for Twitch and my Twitch account connection to BattleNet, etc. However, I still canā€™t seem to trigger the notification in Twitch. Perhaps this is because I am still experiencing the delay you mentioned. But in an attempt to aid in your pooling of data, here is my own:

I am streaming via Twitch on Google Chrome, Version 75.0.3770.90 (Official Build) (64-bit), on my personal computer: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit OS, x64-based processor. And I reside withing the USA.

Thanks for your efforts; I hope this helps in a small way.

They just dropped for me now.

Ok so I got 3 right in this moment, but I have watched the whole show last night and I know it, because my laptop stayed up all night and I saw it opened in the morning. So are they still going to get delayed orā€¦?

Edit:another 3ā€¦

Confirmed, all owed drops have caught up. Thanks for the reply Jessicka.

1 Like

I have heard that ā€œall owed drops have caught upā€, however, after watching the entire broadcast last night, I have only received 2Ɨ3 token dropsā€¦

Omg same. I think they are still delayed.

Stay logged on, the drops are coming in one by one.

1 Like

And now I canā€™t tell how many I received, as Twitch will not load my notifications at all, even though the rest of the site is working just fine. Hopefully I can confirm that I received all my tokens within the next 2 hours, or I do not know if I will bother to tune in tonight.

Think theyā€™re all in now.