Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Got my wreckingball spray & icon finally too
but still no fix on the owl pick reward being bugged and not rewarding properly.

Yes I got two of the sprays, I got both tailgate sprays but not the trophy. That’s the one I wanted most.

Please remember that the Trophy is a Player Icon, not a Spray.

Since the other thread got locked I will just say my thanks here.

I really appreciate that the team at Blizz took the time to resolve this, and am grateful for CS keeping us in the loop. These dumb little sprays do give me a fair bit of enjoyment for some reason, so it really is nice that we didn’t get ignored.

Wyoming, since the other thread got locked for obvious reasons. I’m still going to try to fight what K said since I don’t agree with some things while he misunderstands others.

Let’s change the conversation here. Do you have any stronger weight as far as suggestions and would you be willing to put a word out to Blizz to re-release those sprays?

Post your thoughts on the forums. I recommend doing so on a separate topic, not calling out any specific Blizzard representative, and keep it as constructive and precise as possible. Note that while a great deal of the feedback on these forums is reviewed by Blizzard’s community teams, understand that a majority of the posts will likely not receive a direct response from Blizzard.

Also, take a look at my older Twitch Rewards Guide from 2018. There is a section there that detailed the terms of the Ashe Spray promotion (this topic is locked as all information no longer applies to active promotions).

Are you in an eligible region?

I don’t understand, did I have to post in the other thread that got locked to receive my rewards? I didn’t post in it because I figured it would get resolved automatically. Now it’s locked and I never got anything. I had that stream running for like 7 hours.

Wow. They closed my topic without even waiting for me to check if i got sprays and icon.

I did, but it wasn’t cool thing to do, mods.

1 Like

Got everything thank you guys

1 Like

Same here, got everything now! :grinning:

Same here. Got everything! Thanks Blizzard <3

I still not receive the tokens, player icon and sprays. Is that I will not be able to get it if I watched the game from overwatchleague.com? Thanks.

Yeah I’m in an eligible region

I do believe, you should have still earned the rewards as long as you were signed into OverwatchLeague.com. That being said, there is going to be no way to track or confirm this.

Finally got the Wrecking Ball spray. :slight_smile:

I am sure I was signed in, and OverwatchLeague webpage also wanted to linked the account again before the grand finals. League Picks could show me I was watching before Zedd’s performance. I think I will just wait, but I don’t think I will get any sprays and tokens…

Still not dropping sprays for me.

What if we watched directly from the overwatch league webite and not through twitch but still didn’t receive any rewards?

I have the same issue. I viewed the finals on Overwatchleague. com. My league picks challenge completion rewards went through and prove my account was properly linked. My league picks selections will show I was viewing during the finals and yet I did not receive any token, spray, or player icon rewards for time spent viewing.