Overwatch League Tokens

Hi. So I won a giveaway on Twitter and I redeemed some codes for 100 League Tokens (4 of them) and I don’t know if they go on to PS4 as well or are stuck to the PC version (I do have a PC version of Overwatch but I rarely use it)

2 Likes

if you have your playstation account connected to wherever you redeemed them then it should go to your ps4. Who had a token giveaway?

San Francisco Shock on Twitter :blush:

Ah that’s cool, I didn’t know the teams did that.

I’m not totally sure how it works. For PC stuff I just have to go to battle.net and redeem the code and it’ll go to my PC OW. But I think wherever you redeem the codes your blizzard and console accounts need to be connected to make it work.

1 Like

I have connected them but so far nothing has happened on PS4, just the tokens I recieved for watching the league last night.

I think for these things it could take up to 24 hours before you get them.

I don’t know if this thread applies to your issue, but it might help, here’s a quote:

1 Like

Ok. Well, me being to impatient and ignorant, I redeemed all thecodes at once so that might be why it’s not working. I’ll keep checking to see if it’s happened. Thank you very much for your help :blush::blush:

1 Like

No problem! Hopefully that’s all it is and you’ll get them soon!

1 Like

Hi :wave: , did you received the tokens on your PS4 ? :open_mouth:

These kind of giveaways are only for PC
*sorry for nercoposting*

1 Like

ty <3, too bad it is only for pc