Overwatch League Tokens not showing up

There goes my theory, then :frowning:

Can confirm this is still an issue and has never been fixed.

1 Like

I was told to come here as if this was a unique issue. I have tried all platforms and get no tokens since April. I have gotten the same copy and paste support article every time I contact and they say they can’t do anything. I don’t understand why I can’t just get a few tokens thrown my way since they’re a fake currency anyway . Terrible support on the issue.

My household is experiencing a similar bug. Other accounts are NOT receiving tokens, but my account is receiving ALL of their tokens. We all want Dallas skins, but they cannot purchase them since all their tokens are going to my account. We all log into Twitch using different credentials. I can turn off my CPU while they are logged into Twitch. When I turn my CPU on in the morning I magically have dozens of tokens, despite having not logged in to any services.

This happened to me last night for the first time. Last night was also the first time I was streaming from my CPU to my TV via my Chromecast which might have janked with it.

This has been happening to me all season long. I’ve been watching through the official OWL site and already tried all the troubleshooting steps to no avail.
I finally contacted support and they said there is nothing they can do about it and even admitted that they have had issues getting tokens to drop on their own site and suggested watching on Twitch. It seems rather strange that Blizzard’s own site is so broken that even their customer support is suggesting to watch on Twitch instead. I hope Blizzard can fix this before next season.

And it’s happening again. Was going good for a while getting tokens, but after game 1 of Dallas vs New York I’ve been getting no drops

I fixed the problem for myself by using the Twitch desktop app. Haven’t missed a drop since and I even got three 100 drops.

1 Like

How long has it been, already? They don’t f**king care about this, evidently

You sure? I’ve been getting tokens every single time i watch the OWL. People just need to make sure they’re linked to twitch.

wow guess i had this problem all along didnt check my tokens since i noticed iw as getting them early on watched almost every game still randomly decided to check themt oday and still have only the 12 from early on RIP

Rather than making a new topic, just gonna bump this one.

I’m from the EU, part of the participating countries, having watched the entirety of the Lucio Ball OWL event yesterday on overwatchleague.com using FireFox, adblocker disabled for that website only, and have yet to receive any tokens. I do not have a Twitch account, but nowhere does it state that you need one. I’ve been watching in full screen for the ending of each game, and been alt tabbing back and forth during the matches and the stuff before/after each match to chat with people, etc.

Pretty sure that covers all the related info. Recommendations to fix it? Or do I just need to wait longer than 12 hours?

Actually, it is stated. You do need a twitch account, and you need it to be linked to your BNet account, and though it says otherwise, it appears you need it even if you are watching through OWL’s own website, since it uses an embeded twitch player.

Disregarding that, though, truth is, in my personal experience, that watching via overwatchleage site will fail to provide you with your tokens

1 Like

New season, and the token problems already started. Watched the whole stream yesterday, almost 4 hours in now, and I only got three tokens (now they are supposed to be 3 tokens/hour, allegedly to fix this issue, but it’s not happening). That means that, according to this system, 6? hours yesterday + 4 hours today = 1 hour

Edit: Watching on both twitch.tv and OWL mobile app at the same time. Almost 6 hour in, still no tokens. GG, Blizz

1 Like

Same here, Watched 6 hours yesterday and 8 hours today. Not a single token drop. I dont understand? Im linked on everything, watching on twitch app.

Ok, first three tokens at 7:40 pm PST. Almost 8 hours in, I’m granted the tokens I should’ve gotten at 1 pm PST

EDIT: Ended up getting 12 almost together. Better, but still only half of what I was supposed to get

Same here for me. Watched all matches yesterday in the launcher. Not a single Token.

Once again, watched from the very second it started, I watched until the very end and only got 6 tokens (worth 2 hours opposed to the actual 7 or so hours I actually watched)

Today I got the first two drops 6 hours in, and that was it. 6 tokens again.

Ok, now I got 2 tokens, how is that even possible???